Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

alikat110 04-15-2013 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 (Post 6001524)
First -- 2 blocks are going home on Monday 04/15

ArizonaKat & Scrappy -- you can peek if you wish on the link below.

Received 3 blocks this past week.

Oldcatlady
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408172[/ATTACH]

Missgigglewings
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408173[/ATTACH]

Mamahauser
[ATTACH=CONFIG]408174[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the great blocks :) Dad is really liking t to anyone else....he has mentioned he'd like at least one more cat block so if you are stymied for a block, I know he'd be tickled with another cat or so.

Still missing the f8 from Tracibug....please let me know if you are sending it.

Hint taken. I have a very special block planned.....kitties are involved. Hopping to work on it this weekend!

roseirish48 04-15-2013 05:25 PM

last three blocks now posted. I must have mised posting some of the blocks i mad as there is not 36-37 blocks pictured. will need to check and figure out which ones didnt get posted. i know there are some i rec'd that i have yet tp post

urgodschild2 04-15-2013 05:39 PM

Today was a bonanza day for me on sewing. I got 5 blocks done. Three for this group. Grown up blocks going home to Country 1, Cuppy, and missgigglewings.

Country1 04-15-2013 06:52 PM

Rec'd a beautiful grown up from Elisabrat. Thank you so much it is very pretty. I haven't send this block before. Thank you again,
Country1

Elisabrat 04-16-2013 04:46 AM

glad you liked it.. not sure which one I made lol.. perhaps the scotty dog? I get some patterns from McCalls quilting.com quilters cache and from about.quilting variety of for me medium to simple blocks. I had a bunch of trouble on the dog block I just did. the numbers didnt add up that were listed as required too big a blocks so I just figured it out myself and amazingly I did it! I thought oh this is a simple block! oh I was so wrong because of the mis dimensions. argh!

I am so happy to be done and yes some people in CA finish their blocks early. There is a lot of time to finish this swap in theory even though most are whipping blocks out so be patient. they crawl home slowly one at a time :) I hope they all come home this swap that would be marvelous. crossing fingers.

ArizonaKAT 04-16-2013 06:28 AM

Speaking of blocks coming home . . .

I have blocks traveling from AZ today for: lovinggrandma, Mosher92 and Ninakk.

I have one block still to make, one block I need to add finishing touches to and one block I need to take to the post office . . . and I'M DONE.

KAT

babyfireo4 04-16-2013 09:16 AM

Still working on things here. Had a lovely weekend in Iowa at my cousin Taylor's benefit dinner. working on more boom blocks, just thought I'd update :) Hope everyone is still enjoying the Boom swap! I know I am. Mal

tracibug 04-16-2013 11:12 AM

Anyone besides Gaijin and Moonwork NOT received my F8? These were all mailed weeks ago. :rolleyes:

Please PM and I will resend them in the next few days.

jaydee3 04-16-2013 12:20 PM

I have rec'd the following blocks: arizonakat, country1, dahna42, elisabrat, gaijin, jaba, joanlizbay, lestrong, ljdugas, marcialee, moonrise, mosher92, nanakathy55, roseirish48, themamahauser, travelinggramma, twinriversfarm

moonwork42029 04-16-2013 12:21 PM

Thanks Tracibug for the update...I'll be watching for one to come. If the other happens to ever show up, I'll make that one too :)