Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Phannie1 04-12-2013 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 5996248)
I can't think of a better use for the block I made you. What a perfect name for your beautiful cat. :) :) She is so adorable!

Tell me your secret for keeping cat hair off that brown sofa! Is it leather or are you just constantly vaccuming (sp?) it? Cat hair drives me crazy.

Well, the brown is fake swede and upolstry, does not collect too bad but I do vaccum weekly. and Keep the sticky rolling stuff pretty close for when company comes. Thanks again. Phannie

roseirish48 04-12-2013 01:20 PM

rec'd the F8 from girlscout. have three blocks left to do and mail out. been looking for just the right block to make with each fabric. Have been busy getting caught up on other projects in the meantime.

Country1 04-12-2013 04:23 PM

What a handsome man! Beautiful eyes, I'm an eyes person. Bet you have to beat the ladies off him.
Country1

ljdugas31 04-12-2013 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by TwinRiverFarm (Post 5994443)
Yup. Now I remember. Hey ljdugas31 - any stray blocks with butterflys flying around your sewing room? Now let me go see if I have any of those scraps.....

no I don't have a butterfly block.sorry.

Elisabrat 04-12-2013 09:16 PM

oh on the cutting through faces I dont like to chop peoples heads off say fairy heads or santas it just seems wrong somehow :) but pooh bear I guess mine was a smaller print so it didnt bug me if only say 3 would show up on a 5" square then it would be hard to decapitate them but what can you do unless you have a yard so you can fussy cut stuff> so chop away :)

urgodschild2 04-13-2013 08:06 AM

I have it figured out I think. If I do just two blocks a day, I will be finished by April 26th. That is an awesome goal.

Abby's Mom 04-13-2013 09:11 AM

I haven't done an update in ages... Finished blocks will be in the mail on Monday to: Cuppy, dottie dodge, navarre2011 & Missgiglewings. I still need to do blocks for: babyfire, country1, dahna42, girlscouts, goldendog, jaydee, lovingrandma,mosher92,& Tracibug.

Waiting for blocks from: Alikat, babyfire, cuppy, dottie dodge, LovingIzabella, lovingrandma, Navarre, OKDarla, Phannie, RoseySue, Scrapper & Tracibug.

If I have any errors please PM me. Thank you for all the beautiful blocks I've received so far.

jaba 04-13-2013 09:32 AM

I guess it's time for an update here too. All of you should have the blocks I made and returned, last one out the door was 3-24. I have not received from ninakk - 2 blocks, babyfire04, cuppy, girlscouts1, lovingisabella - 2 blocks, lovingrandma, missgigglewings, okdarla, roseysue, scrapper, and tracibug -2 blocks

Country1 04-13-2013 04:56 PM

Rec'd a Beautiful grown up block today from Arizona Kat. I really like it alot. DH said he thought was very pretty and he liked it as well.
Thank you,
Country1

Country1 04-13-2013 05:21 PM

I have also rec'd grown up blocks from Mosher92, Gaijin, Tracibug, and The MamaHauser.
I also rec'd a F8 from The MamaHauser.
I think this is the last block I have to make. If you have not rec'd a block from me yet, Please, PM me!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to you all for the beautiful blocks and allowing me to make you a block. If for any reason you are not happy with my block, let me know and I'll make you another.
Thank you and God Bless,
Country1