Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

LovingIzabella 02-05-2013 09:37 AM

I agree with Lisa attic windows absolutely!!! Use a nice light brown woodgrain and the mauve as your settings for it.
Hugs
April
PS Those blocks are for Izabella Joan LOL

babyfireo4 02-05-2013 11:44 AM

Received 2-5

Elisabrat
Lestrong601
Phannie1
twinriversfarm

Updated Received list

Abby'sMom
dahna42
Elisabrat
jaba
joanelizbay
Lestrong601
ljdugas31
Moonrise
moonwork42029
NanaKathy55
oldcatlady
Phannie1
RoseIrish48
TheMamaHauser
travelinggramma
twinriversfarm
urgodschild2

So far have finished two but going to have to wait until friday to mail with F8ths.

Elisabrat 02-05-2013 12:43 PM

wow updated full lists? oh heck. I am just posting when I receive send as it happens I am marking it in my pacific folder however. Jaba yours has been sent back to you. Abbys mom yours has been sent back to you. I am currently sewing on another that is pretty brown silver thread and teal flowers/creamish flowers.. its so pretty that is a can I have it fabric if ever.. love to know who makes it. that will go out in todays mail run as its 80 percent finished just sewing last row onto thetop rows and trimming if necessary.

I too am chosing different blocks it ..mixes things up and sometimes a print is great for one block and not for another. you know it when you see the fabric I think.. lots of points.. oh no points (ok they all have some points).. it just says.. pickme! pick me! lol I probably used 25 or so last boom this time more confidence as maybe the same since I am doing a smaller amount.. just different blocks than I have done before. :)

well off to nap I am too tired for words (bet you never thought you would hear me say THAT?)

Navarre2011 02-05-2013 02:11 PM

Hello,
I will be deciding fabric tonight for this group and mailing by Friday.
I have recieved from:
Elisabrat - 5 Feb
joanelizbay - 4 Feb
Lestrong601 - 5 Feb
LovingIzabella - 5 Feb
moonwork42029 - 5 Feb
NanaKathy55 - 4 Feb
oldcatlady - 4 Feb
Phannie1 - 5 Feb
RoseIrish - 4 Feb
TheMamaHouser - 2 Feb
travelinggramma - 4 Feb
twinriversfarm - 5 Feb
urgodschild - 5 Feb
Happy quiklting everyone!
Navarre2011

joanelizbay 02-05-2013 02:41 PM

F8s from Elisabrat...very bright!! and Phannie...will put them in my stack of "to dos"

moonrise 02-05-2013 04:14 PM

No squishies today, but I was able to get a bunch of blocks finished last night and early this morning. Will be mailing soon. Pics in my sig line if you want to peek, but if you don't want to spoil the surprise, don't look! :thumbup:

Lestrong601 02-05-2013 04:15 PM

I am sending back five more adults tomorrow:

elisabrat
nanakathy55
roseirish48
twinriversfarm
urgodschild2

you can take a peek in my signature line if you wish

urgodschild2 02-05-2013 04:27 PM

Ok I peeked. I like....thank you Lestrong601
I mailed out a grown up block to ljdugas31. It is in my album if you care to peek

I received F8 from Phannie1 and roseysue.

joanelizbay 02-05-2013 04:42 PM

Finished a block for Moonwork. Hope your dad just LOVES his quilt! My dads mom taught me about quilting..,.just wish I would have been more interested when dad was alive! He would be proud that I picked up her "hobby"...Will mail tomorrow.

urgodschild2 02-05-2013 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok I can't believe this. I laid down the block to take a picture and Hannah couldn't get to it fast enough and just plunked herself down on it. LOL I guess she likes it. I hope LJdugas does too. April I love the fabric. WIld.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]393367[/ATTACH]