Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

oldcatlady 01-31-2013 06:26 PM

I sent all my F8's out today. Please everyone, if you have to pay any extra postage on mine just let me know and I will send it to you along with your finished block. I've never had a problem before but it seems the PO is getting pickier all the time!

nothing in the mail for me today:(

Elisabrat 01-31-2013 07:00 PM

YOOOOOUUUU WHOOOO.. wondering think I asked but heck probably only in my mind.. how does one get a link in their signature line, like boom 9 received boom 9 sent this way you can just click on it for a direct send to that album vs going all around the back way. gracias.

Jaba I know it makes you happy to get yours back fast. I always put them in the box in the order they come in date written clearly on the front of the envelope. At the speed you send yours will be right up there in the front and well happy days are here again for you! I look forward to the fun fabrics coming in. Always a suprise in there or two. Oh and I will have fun. Be careful what you wish for Roseirish! and I feel you on the count. I was all set filled the envelopes and alas two without stuffing? huh? so I cut them today out of a different halloween fabric. I am just hoping not to get many applique this time unless they are edge finished to withstand lots of washes. The fraying otherwise can be a bit.. overwhelming for me. I am the kind to take a little snip scissor and spend an hour trim trim trim. drives me nuts! I just washed my favorite throw blanket. I take it to dialysis. I also lap sew when sitting and well little snippets of thread were driving me nuts so wash they should come off. nope the dug themselves in. gets better the man had kleenex in his pocket and the whole thing was covered in kleenex snippets. So today.. I sat and picked at it told the nurse it was like being a monkey I was picking and picking argh. so please save me from tons of pickin'!

TheMamaHauser 01-31-2013 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5828812)
YOOOOOUUUU WHOOOO.. wondering think I asked but heck probably only in my mind.. how does one get a link in their signature line, like boom 9 received boom 9 sent this way you can just click on it for a direct send to that album vs going all around the back way. gracias.

I'm sending you a PM.

ArizonaKAT 02-01-2013 06:34 AM

I still don’t believe this happened.

I moved in December and have been using the address listed on my lease agreement, never thinking to actually check out the street sign.

Yesterday, after not receiving any mail since I moved, I finally checked the street sign and found that I do NOT live on 54105 West J. T. Western Trail, but, infact, live on 54105 J. T. Western Trail, Maricopa, AZ 85139. Now with Maricopa being a dot on the map, you would think the post office would know there is no West.

I submitted a change of address form with the post office, so anything that has been sent and not received by the Maricopa post office should be delivered. (They now charge $19.95 for an online change of address). If anyone gets their material back, please resend to the "good" address and PM me. I'll reimburse you for postage.

Sorry,
KAT

ArizonaKAT 02-01-2013 07:27 AM

Well, I called the Maricopa post office. Got lucky and talked to someone who could speak fairly good english. Found out that there was a DO NOT deliver order on my address (probably from the landlord before he rented to me). So, I got that taken off and it appears that I wasted the $19.95 online fee because they are leaving me another form to fill out today. Long story short, if there is anything waiting for me, they will deliver today.

LovingIzabella 02-01-2013 08:21 AM

So sorry to hear that you are going through this Kat :( I will send out a mass email this evening when I get home.
I mailed out 8 F8s today. The rest will go out on Tuesday.
Hugs
April

babyfireo4 02-01-2013 10:23 AM

finished addressing envelopes and received 2 F8ths today! Hoping to get mine out soon but going back and forth on what fabric to use for the last 11.

Received F8ths

joanelizbay
moonwork42029

urgodschild2 02-01-2013 11:01 AM

Ok I just returned from walking over to my post office. I am fortunate because it is only 1/2 half a block away. I am in every group so I am going to post this on each group so that I do not have to type it again. Everyone's F8 has been mailed. WHEW!!!!! Being in all 5 groups you can imagine the price I paid. Of course I also had to get 100 forever stamps and 200 20c stamps. One of those 100 20cents is for a member in the Pacific group who can't get to the post office. Ok I will share what I learned. All my envelope cost exactly one forever stamp. So if your end tells you different let me know. Now for the people who are in more then one group.....I put yours in a 5 X 7 envelop. Guess what....that is considered pkg. price and so it cost more then if I just put them in separate office envelops and mailed them. Go figure. So When I return your grown up block...those in several groups will get several envelops. I want you all to know that so that you mail yours just in the office envelop as it will be cheaper. Of course those overseas always will cost more. LOL. I was surprised that my office envelopes were just the forever stamp, but then this is the first time I wrapped them in saran wrap and squished them down as tight as possible.
I am now looking forward to getting F8 to start making blocks. Let the fun begin.

Phannie1 02-01-2013 03:11 PM

I got Squishes! I got Squishes! I got Squishes!!!! Jaba and Moonwork I got your fat8s! Deliveried fine and dandy! Now to start the swap! My fabrics will be in the mail tomorrow. and KAT, I can change your address before I send you yours! Lots to do this swap! Have a great Weekend!!! Phannie

jaba 02-01-2013 03:26 PM

Thanks glad you let me know. I didn't get any yet....