Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

moonrise 04-10-2013 05:44 PM

Girlscouts1's finished block is headed back home in the morning. That completes all the F8's. :)

My spreadsheet shows that I'm awaiting grown-up blocks from:

babyfire04
cuppy
dottie dodge
girlscouts1
LovingIzabella
lovngrandma
OK Darla
quiltingmommy
Roseysue
Scrapper
Tracibug

Elisabrat 04-10-2013 07:44 PM

Nothing new in the empty mailbox. same stuff I got yesterday. Nothing. sigh... I am ready to start putting things together a bit guess I will start and hope for the rest soon. easier to organize by color that way. I need four more to make a lap quilt more to make a larger one. patience. I am trying. three more blocks to send home will finish those tomorrow if the owners PM with their color hopes no notes no clue what to do. Mosher92 sent me broccoli. anyone know what she wants us to use? and then babyfire you sent blue/white fabric and no note also. any notes that anyone received on those? sigh. I like a note even if it says go for it use whateve ryou like.. or simply says use all white or black r green or.. just a note. how lovely those are :)

dahna42 04-11-2013 12:54 PM

All my grown-up blocks are complete and in the mail.
Still missing finished blocks from:
Alikat110
babyfire04
cuppy
dottie dodge
girlscouts1
LovingIzabella
missgigglewings
moonwalk
navarre
OK Darla
old cat lady
phannie
quiltingmommy
Roseysue
Scrapper
Tracibug
twinriversfarm

Let me know if there are any errors.

babyfireo4 04-11-2013 01:18 PM

I just messaged you back Elisabrat, would have done it sooner but haven't been on much since we had family from out of state make a surprise visit :) I'm plodding along on the blocks, I think a trip to the post office will be in order soon!

TwinRiverFarm 04-11-2013 03:21 PM

Dahna42, I got your F8 on 2/9, sent block back on 2/15. The only block I have not sent out is girlscout1, and I just received her F8 this week. Anyone else missing a block from me?? Donna- if you need me to make another, let me know and I'll see if I have scraps to use. What did your material look like?

Navarre2011 04-11-2013 03:48 PM

Received pretties from:
alikat110
arizonakat
country1
dahna42
gaijin
girlscouts1 as well as an F8
marcialee
missgigglewings
mosher92
Thank you for the pretties!!!

dahna42 04-11-2013 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by TwinRiverFarm (Post 5994278)
Dahna42, I got your F8 on 2/9, sent block back on 2/15. The only block I have not sent out is girlscout1, and I just received her F8 this week. Anyone else missing a block from me?? Donna- if you need me to make another, let me know and I'll see if I have scraps to use. What did your material look like?

TwinRiverFarm...remember you sent me someone else's block, I never got mine. It was wit pink butterfly material. You sent me Ldugas's lilacs by mistake and I sent it to her.

Phannie1 04-11-2013 04:24 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I got Two blocks in the mail today. From Missgigglewings and the Old Cat Lady. Last Boom I had got a Block from Old Cat Lady after I got my quilt togethter so I got a block for Precious and dedicated it to my beloved "Grace" (her sister.) thanks again. Precious knows it is her's and she uses it.
Phannie

TwinRiverFarm 04-11-2013 04:44 PM

Yup. Now I remember. Hey ljdugas31 - any stray blocks with butterflys flying around your sewing room? Now let me go see if I have any of those scraps.....

urgodschild2 04-11-2013 05:04 PM

ok it was ARKat that I made the wrong size and had to take apart and redo. It is all done and ready to be mailed home tomorrow. Yeah.