Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

dahna42 06-20-2013 02:34 PM

I am still missing blocks from....girlscouts1...navarre...roseysue and Tracibug

jaba 06-20-2013 02:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Scrapper I love that pic!!! Weird how sometimes a pic just fits huh? Got one quilt done, don't have enough yet to make the 2nd one, but think I will make pillows shams and a couple of pillows to toss on the bed. Hope you all like what I did with your block. Will be making the shams and pillows soon. Thank you all so much for the blocks you sent.[ATTACH=CONFIG]420185[/ATTACH]

dottie dodge 06-20-2013 03:57 PM

. Thank you all so much for the blocks you sent.[ATTACH=CONFIG]420185[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Very nice! I like how the green sets off the blocks. Really makes them pop.

jaba 06-20-2013 05:19 PM

Thanks Dottie, I really love the way it turned out.

joanelizbay 06-20-2013 07:17 PM

Jaba, I never would have considered green with your colors but WOW..it really sets it off! Someone suggested aqua with my yellow and Im going....OMG...but now I have to try it just to see!! LOL VERY pretty!!

jaba 06-21-2013 06:13 AM

Sometimes you just never know huh? Aqua might be just the color to make that yellow and white pop right out. Let us see what it looks like

ArizonaKAT 06-21-2013 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6133937)
Scrapper I love that pic!!! Weird how sometimes a pic just fits huh? Got one quilt done, don't have enough yet to make the 2nd one, but think I will make pillows shams and a couple of pillows to toss on the bed. Hope you all like what I did with your block. Will be making the shams and pillows soon. Thank you all so much for the blocks you sent.[ATTACH=CONFIG]420185[/ATTACH]

WOW! That turned out great! And it's finished. I see my block! :-)

Country1 06-21-2013 05:07 PM

Rec'd block from Navarre 2011, thank you so much it is beautiful. Just waiting on a few more and I'm ready to put this baby together!...

Country1 06-21-2013 05:37 PM

I am by no means complaining, but I just need to know if the following people have or have not mailed me blocks. Just trying to make sure I haven't placed 1 in the wrong place. girlscouts1, LovingIzabella, lovingrandma, Roseysue, Tracibug. I know I have seen on here where some of you have had some health issues and that is fine, I understand! Just I think I remember getting 1 of these, but it is not marked on my paper, so just trying to update MYSELF. I have really enjoyed this swap and I'm reviving up for the next.
Thank you all for swapping!... You are truly a great bunch of ladies/gentlemen, proud to be in this with you all!..
Penny

moonwork42029 06-23-2013 02:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received block from Scrapper...Thanks so much ;) -- Really it's not wonky...just was on floor and I was leaning over wobbling I guess. :eek:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]420696[/ATTACH]