Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

TheMamaHauser 05-02-2013 09:27 AM

I am showing that I mailed a block out to you on 4/8. It had two 4-patches in your F8 and yellow, and then the other 2 blocks were fussy-cut medallions on brown.

Originally Posted by jaydee3 (Post 6039710)
just an update on the blocks I have not received:
ninakk
abby'smom
babyfire
cuppy
dottiedodge
girlscouts
goldendog
lovingizabella
lovnggrandma
moonwork
navarre
okdarla
oldcatlady
phannie
quiltingmommy
roseysue
scrapper
themamahauser
tracibug
please let me know if I have made a mistake

jclinganrey 05-02-2013 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by alikat110 (Post 6026142)
Thanks for checking it out moonwork. I will get it done!

Quitingmommy, got a grown up in from you this week and realized I did not post. It is fantastic!

---------------
Just browing through - - from the Atlantic Boom - - - Quiltingmommy, I would love to know the name of that block. It's wonderful!

Jane

jaydee3 05-02-2013 10:10 AM

received block from phannie today....love, love it. thank you

quiltingmommy 05-02-2013 01:11 PM

I have four new blocks finished: Country1, Missgigglewings, Jaydee3 and Goldendog.

My online picture album is updated; take a peak if you like!

jaydee3 05-03-2013 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser (Post 6040011)
I am showing that I mailed a block out to you on 4/8. It had two 4-patches in your F8 and yellow, and then the other 2 blocks were fussy-cut medallions on brown.

you are absolutely right and one of the more interesting blocks also. I had it marked as rec'd, don't know where my brain was.

TheMamaHauser 05-03-2013 09:38 AM

No problem! I "saved" yours for last because I could NOT come up with an idea for it for the longest time.

Originally Posted by jaydee3 (Post 6042018)
you are absolutely right and one of the more interesting blocks also. I had it marked as rec'd, don't know where my brain was.

Country1 05-03-2013 10:39 AM

Sent out grown-up to Mosher92. My last block to fly home. If you have NOT rec'd a block from me at this time PLEASE PM me.
Thanks to everyone for swapping. I have rec'd some of the most beautiful blocks. I know they are going to make a beautiful "Crafty/sewing/quilting" themed quilt!
Penny aka Country1

Country1 05-03-2013 10:45 AM

I couldn't remember if I had or hadn't sent a thank to Goldendog55 for the beautiful block I rec'd last week. I have been sick with respiratory infection and asthmatic bronchitis for the last 3 weeks. So my mind is just now functioning again.
Judy, the block is beautiful and I LOVE it!...
Thanks, Country1

NanaKathy55 05-03-2013 10:54 AM

Just mailed my last 3 block out today..If you have not received a finished block from me...Please let me know
I love all of the blocks I have received so far and just want to thank all of you for sharing your wonderful talent with me!!!
Kathy

LovingIzabella 05-03-2013 11:23 AM

Hello everyone!
I officially mailed the following blocks home today:
Abby'sMom
dahna42
jaba
joanelizbay
Lestrong
ljdugas
Moonrise
RoseIrish
Tracibug

I hope you all like your blocks. I will try to upload the pictures of them in my album this weekend.
Hugs
April