Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Abby's Mom 05-11-2013 03:24 PM

Final 5 blocks are on their way home to:Mosher92, Tracibug, Jaydee3, Lovingrandma & Girlscouts.

Missing blocks from: Babyfire, cuppy, dottie dodge, lovingrandma, Navarre, Scrapper & Tracibug.

If my records are wrong, please let me know! Thanks everyone for great blocks and a great swap!

joanelizbay 05-11-2013 05:59 PM

Has anyone heard from lovngrandma, scrapper, tracibug, cuppy or dottie dodge? I know they have 3 weeks to finish the swap but was hoping they are all in good health and nothing disasterous keeping them away from sewing! Want you to know I walked thru the fabric section of Wal Mart today and didnt buy a single thing! I was proud of myself! LOL

Phannie1 05-11-2013 06:31 PM

I will be dropping in the mail Monday blocks to Missgigglewings and MarcieLee. Thanks for Swapping.. Phannie

jaba 05-12-2013 06:49 AM

update

4 Attachment(s)
Got home last night from our vacation so need to update all of you. Got back some nice blocks from lovingisabella, okdarla (2), and missgigglewings. Thank you so much ladies. Still have 14 to some home from this group.[ATTACH=CONFIG]413029[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413030[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413031[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413032[/ATTACH]

alikat110 05-12-2013 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 6058673)
Has anyone heard from lovngrandma, scrapper, tracibug, cuppy or dottie dodge? I know they have 3 weeks to finish the swap but was hoping they are all in good health and nothing disasterous keeping them away from sewing! Want you to know I walked thru the fabric section of Wal Mart today and didnt buy a single thing! I was proud of myself! LOL

Joan, I admire your restraint. I joined the fabric moratorium here on the board. That was January. Fell of the wagon quickly and haven't jumped back on. I found that, as soon as I restricted myself, the fabric became more enticing. Guess I am officially out of the moratorium! Funny thing is, I don't feel the same urgency to buy now that I am no longer restricting myself.

Phannie1 05-12-2013 03:29 PM

Add another grown-up block to drop in the mail to Old Cat Lady. thanks for swapping. Phannie

oldcatlady 05-12-2013 04:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quiltingmommy, I added a tiny white border to make the paperpieced block 12 1/2" , when it is added to the others I think the white border will look like a line of piping. I posted a pic in my album. I will be sending it and another block for you, along with the small left over fabric I have, and a block for Scrapper out in the mail tomorrow.

I received a beautiful block from OK Darla- I LOVE the pink fabric you used :)

Elisabrat 05-13-2013 05:10 AM

Tracibug is fine she is just trying to complete all her projects.. one at a time. Think she will get your blocks out on time or close to it :) Lovngrandma fell and injured her elbow so I think she is on a slow time frame on her blocks too. Thats the update on two of your swappers that blocks are do from.

I havent counted mine but think there are a fair number still out there coming in so I am patiently waiting. I have so many projects to complete I think I can afford to be patient. I will start sewing them together come the end of the swap and pray all are back by then so they can make it into my little projects. If they come in too late they go in the one day I will do something box. Not much comes out of that one lol.. ufo's.. where do we get so many from??

dottie dodge 05-13-2013 09:14 AM

[QUOTE=joanelizbay;6058673]Has anyone heard from t or dottie dodge? I know they have 3 weeks to finish the swap......... I'm still around and sewing my blocks. My deadline for myself is to have all in the mail this Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed.:o

ArizonaKAT 05-13-2013 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by alikat110 (Post 6059532)
Joan, I admire your restraint. I joined the fabric moratorium here on the board. That was January. Fell of the wagon quickly and haven't jumped back on. I found that, as soon as I restricted myself, the fabric became more enticing. Guess I am officially out of the moratorium! Funny thing is, I don't feel the same urgency to buy now that I am no longer restricting myself.

I just went to walmart and bought all their on sale easter material for .75 a yard. Don't know what I'll do with it but I got it :-)

KAT