Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

joanelizbay 05-22-2013 02:33 PM

Very pretty Jaba!! Anxious to see what you do with the remaining blocks you receive!

Phannie1 05-23-2013 02:21 AM

sending out blocks to OKDarla and AliKat110 today. 9 togo. Phannie

joanelizbay 05-23-2013 10:05 AM

Has anyone gotten an update on lovngrandma, scrapper, tracibug, cuppy or dottie dodge? If they arent going to be done with the swap by June 1st I think Ill go ahead and use the ones I have and put the quilt together since its for my granddaughters birthday and I want to make sure it gets to the quilters and back in time for her birthday.! So much fun swapping with old and new friends! Thank you doesnt say it very well but THANK YOU ALL!

urgodschild2 05-24-2013 07:13 AM

Only a week left and I am missing the following:
babyfire04, cuppy, dottie dodge, girlscouts1, lovingizabella, lovinggramma, Navarre2011, Roseysue, scrapper, and tracibug. If this is incorrect please let me know. thank you.

Roseysue 05-24-2013 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 6082628)
Only a week left and I am missing the following:
babyfire04, cuppy, dottie dodge, girlscouts1, lovingizabella, lovinggramma, Navarre2011, Roseysue, scrapper, and tracibug. If this is incorrect please let me know. thank you.

Hi Everyone,
Irecently had Total Shoulder replacement and it looks like I won't be able to finish all my blocks by the deadline. I am looking forward to getting back to them when the Dr. gives the OK. It could be a month or so.
I am sorryroseysue

TwinRiverFarm 05-24-2013 11:19 AM

Oh Roseysue, you poor dear thing. Not to worry, just concentrate on healing properly. And thank you so much for letting everyone know what is going on in your life so that we can reassure you. It is always better to give (hugs) than to receive (blocks)!

ljdugas31 05-24-2013 03:22 PM

take care Roseysue no worries I can wait put me at the bottom of your list.Just get better

Phannie1 05-24-2013 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Roseysue (Post 6082793)
Hi Everyone,
Irecently had Total Shoulder replacement and it looks like I won't be able to finish all my blocks by the deadline. I am looking forward to getting back to them when the Dr. gives the OK. It could be a month or so.
I am sorryroseysue

Sorry to hear about your shoulder surgery. I know the pain I have had with my frozen shoulder. PT twice a week for the last 4 months. I go back to doctor Tuesday. I am glad to say, it is feeling better and have most of the motion back. I am not in any hurry for my block back or you could just send back the fat 8th would be fine too.

I sent out to day a block for Lovingizabelle. Thanks for swapping. Phannie

oldcatlady 05-24-2013 05:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Roseysue (Post 6082793)
Hi Everyone,
I am sorryroseysue

I'm in no hurry for my block and if you can't make it just keep the F8 for your stash. I hope you have a full recovery :)

sent blocks out today to Alikat110, Arizona KAT, Babyfire04, Country1, cuppy, GoldenDog55, Jaydee3, masimmons, MdmSew'n'Sew, missgigglewings x 2, mollymunchkin, Navarre2011, Nexxus831, NinaKK x 2, OK Darla x 2, tracibug x 2, Wendsy

received from phannie1 and country1. Thank you ladies, I love them :)

Elisabrat 05-25-2013 04:58 AM

I love the pink grey white block!! that is a great pattern!! (pinwheel fanatic here)

I think I will not worry to much about these blocks not back. I wish they could all be here but I am thinking it will be what it will be. I wish you fast healing roseysue and to the rest who have not finished I wish you luck in accomplishing this goal in time. luck and time.. sometimes time slips away from all of us. As far as the grandchilds birthday quilt I say quilt it.. the rest if they come back will make a matching wall hanging :)