Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

mistiliz 01-08-2011 11:45 AM

I thought holiday was on the 17th?

Jennifer22206 01-08-2011 11:47 AM

We have mail.. I think..

Isn't MLK Day on the 19th? or 17th?

goldendog55 01-08-2011 11:48 AM

You are all right! I guess I just skipped a week-must have been having too much fun! Thanks for setting me straight-now, my week looks a little different than before!

buddy'smom 01-08-2011 11:50 AM

I also hit the mother load today, got from,Donna, pattis47, jennifer22206, obsessed, Laurie, oatw13, PokerDiva, will get blocks done & out ASAP..

Jennifer22206 01-08-2011 11:51 AM

Phew - ya had me worrying there for a minute! I'm glad I have an extra week!

vivnme 01-08-2011 12:05 PM

That is beautiful and if it is going to how I think, you read her perfectly :lol: The message is for maine ladybug. Im not sure I posted correctly.

pattis47 01-08-2011 12:09 PM

We early birds just can't help ourselves, we just love to post the pics for all the ooohhhhhsss, and aaahhhhhhsss. I was ready to post pics when I read this..:oops:

Originally Posted by maine ladybug

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
PS Just a gentle reminder although we love to see pictures (and I know we do) Please do not post them before the recipient gets them in the mail-we all love the surprise of our blocks when they come home :-)
Hugs
April

Oh, so sorry. I guess I missed that part. Please forgive me...It won't happen again.

pattis47 01-08-2011 12:10 PM

If you got the same fabrics I did from them, I think they were in each others stashs, they seem to go together????/

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
I received 2 squishys today from DonnaDrum and Two spoiled Huskies. I love the floral from DonnaDrum and the blue from TwoSpoiledHuskies. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but it'll be fun. :D

It's snowing like a mad thing right now, and I couldn't get the rest of my F8's out today. Hopefully Monday is better for me. :)

pattis47 01-08-2011 12:12 PM

just sew I know, is vivnme and fryguymoore the same person with 2 different names?

Originally Posted by vivnme
That is beautiful and if it is going to how I think, you read her perfectly :lol: The message is for maine ladybug. Im not sure I posted correctly.

Jennifer22206 01-08-2011 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
If you got the same fabrics I did from them, I think they were in each others stashs, they seem to go together????/

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
I received 2 squishys today from DonnaDrum and Two spoiled Huskies. I love the floral from DonnaDrum and the blue from TwoSpoiledHuskies. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet, but it'll be fun. :D

It's snowing like a mad thing right now, and I couldn't get the rest of my F8's out today. Hopefully Monday is better for me. :)

Yep! I think they were!