Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-ALCYONE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-alcyone-group-t225487.html)

Elisabrat 07-10-2013 08:48 AM

MINE ARE IN THE MAIL!!!! so just holler when you get my fabric so I know it arrived safely :)

LovingIzabella 07-10-2013 08:56 AM

IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH BRAT?? :) Oh wait...I'm not getting any squishies :( :( LOLOL
Hugs
April

benndm 07-10-2013 09:39 AM

Greetings everyone. I'm thrilled to be in a swap group with you. I have never done a boom swap so i am really looking forward to it. I will have my fabric mailed soon. I will look for the address update for elisabrat. I can't wait to get started. I hope I keep everything straight. I appreciate all the tips for organization that were given.

LovingIzabella 07-10-2013 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by benndm (Post 6170000)
Greetings everyone. I'm thrilled to be in a swap group with you. I have never done a boom swap so i am really looking forward to it. I will have my fabric mailed soon. I will look for the address update for elisabrat. I can't wait to get started. I hope I keep everything straight. I appreciate all the tips for organization that were given.

If you print the spreadsheet or save it on your computer and use it it really does help a lot :) You can even add columns so you have what you want to help you remember things :)
Hugs
April

catgirl807 07-10-2013 11:41 AM

Mailed mine this morning! Can't wait to see what arrives in the mail!

Jupiter 07-10-2013 03:53 PM

Mine are all stuffed and addressed and waiting to go out in the morning. I am going to be so happy to be getting all your squishies I the mail! (squishy is a friendly word for F8) this is going to be fun!

hugs, Jup

travelinggramma 07-10-2013 05:49 PM

I added another column where I can write a note to self about what your fabric looks like. It has come in handy when I was working on two blocks at the same time and couldn't recall whose was whose!!
My envelopes all went out tonight. Sorry Brat - sent it to old addy.

Elisabrat 07-10-2013 08:07 PM

if you sent it to po box in ralston that is Jaba's she will give them to me as they arrive :) otherwise if you havent done your envelopes they go to cody, wy address.

I mailed all your lucky envelopes out so I am hopeful some will arrive by Friday.

April I am more than happy to fill your mail box with dozens of squishes promise! let me go cut them right now.. la la la I can't hear you, what your not playing? la la la la must have clogged ears thought I heard something for a second.. nope didnt hear a word. prepare to be BOMBED with squishes!

ArizonaKAT 07-11-2013 06:12 AM

Addressed all my envelopes last night. Had exactly enough! I will need to make a few Christmas ones myself. The material was cut from Fats and we all know that one Fat does not equal 2 F8s. I accommodated all that requested certain holidays but if you didn't pm me before last night, your material is going to be a surprise . . . to you and me :-)

ljdugas31 07-11-2013 09:14 AM

Well sent out all myf8s today. Sorry brat I did send yours to the wrong address.