Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-CELAENO Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-celaeno-group-t225488.html)

Libster 08-21-2013 10:33 AM

Anyone interested in doing an extra side swap?

bibliostone 08-21-2013 10:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 6245917)
Received my bee-autiful block from Annt59. Thanks bunches! Will post a picture later.

Here it is! Thanks again.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]431622[/ATTACH]

Libster 08-26-2013 05:32 PM

Sure is quiet in here. Where is everyone?

Gaijin 08-26-2013 11:05 PM

Sewing, I guess!

Gaijin

Gaijin 08-28-2013 02:20 PM

I'm back again, is everyone sewing?
At work....wish I were home!

Gaijin

Jupiter 08-29-2013 09:01 AM

block setting

I am thinking about how to best use my colorful blocks. My Granddaughter has set her eye on them as a quilt for her bed. I am thinking that makes a great Christmas present.

I was thinking to use solid block triangles on each side to set the blocks on point. Then using solid colors just about an inch wide finished, a different color around each block.... would make a variety of double thin color lines between the blocks. I woke up with that on my brain a few days ago.

hugs, Jup

NCquilter 08-29-2013 10:43 AM

Hey all!

Sorry I've been offline for a while. It's been a hectic month for me. A co-worker's husband is in ICU and since we are each other's "back-up" at work, I've been having to do her duties on top of everything I do. He's been in ICU since early Monday morning. She called me at 2:00 AM advising he was not breathing and they were on their way to the hospital by ambulance.

Before that happened, a co-worker's son (4 years old) passed away unexpectedly. Doctors are still unsure of what caused his death. He was fine one day and then the next he was in the hospital and then passed away.

It's been an emotional month for everyone at work. I work at a police department and we treat everyone like family.

I've taken a couple days off from work to get some things done at home and one of the things on my list is to get the blocks finished and sent out.

Since I've been gone, I've received a ton of beautiful blocks. Since there were so many, I just posted them in album in the signature line. Thanks for all the great blocks.

annt59 08-30-2013 12:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this lovely block from Gaijin yesterday. It is called Octagon and Twist from Quilter's Cache.

Gaijin 09-02-2013 05:11 PM

bibliostone,

I finished your "Tinkerbell" block and it went in the mail yesterday!

Gaijin

QuilterMomma 09-03-2013 03:18 PM

I am with you all, so stinking busy. I will be starting to work on your blocks this month. I have a nice pile of finished ones. Will photo and post shortly. Slow on that part.