Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-CELAENO Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-celaeno-group-t225488.html)

Nexxus831 10-07-2013 08:08 AM

Hello Everyone. I am posting this for LovingIzabella as she has suffered a setback with her shunt. She is currently in the hospital and doesn't know when she will be home. She will post again once she is home, in the mean time if there are any problems please feel free to email me. I will do my best to help find a solution. I hope everyone is on the downward slope of there sewing as the deadline I believe is Nov 10th. Again if you have any problems please drop me an email. Thank You, Melinda

moonrise 10-08-2013 05:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry to be so long in posting. I lost my lists during the "my first craft fair" panic, but finally found them today. I sold a little over $400-worth at last weekend's fair, and have two more craft fairs coming up this month! :)

Blocks I've received since I last posted: marcialee and Jannie. Both are outstanding! Thanks! :thumbup: Pics:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440343[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]440344[/ATTACH]

I show that I'm awaiting blocks from:

AnneMixon
atpegsquiltstudio
country1
girliegirl
NCQuilter
Quiltermomma

Jupiter 10-09-2013 07:16 AM

Hi Melinda,

Thanks for standing in for April. Please let us know how she is doing, if you hear anything.

hugs, Marilyn aka Jupiter

QuilterMomma 10-09-2013 09:57 AM

First off, send our love and prayers to Lovingisabella and thank you for helping her out.
Second: OH MY GOODNESS< THOSE ARE OUTSTANDING BLOCKS!!!!!!!
Third: What goodies were you selling moonrise to have a great sale?
Fourth: And yes, I have not sent out many blocks, just a few. I will get on these this month after the quilt show. I am speaking and that is consuming some time. Having to try and finish up quilt samples for free motion is a task on the Bernina, but works.

QuilterMomma 10-14-2013 09:49 AM

I am mailing three blocks today out. Have the rest cut up and ready to sew. Will hopefully get them out this week even though I am preparing for the show.

QuilterMomma 10-15-2013 06:47 AM

I am one happy camper over here. I finished all my swap blocks for this swap last night and am mailing them off today. I truly enjoyed working with your fabric and hope you will enjoy your block. I used a variety of designs and challenged myself on a couple, a curved block named typhoon. I am sure your quilts will be so pretty.

On the other side, I have received almost all of mine. Please confirm If you have sent and I did not get you checked off my list, I have received 12. My list shows blocks I am waiting for as:
atpegsquiltstudio
country1
girliegirl
marcialee
NCQuilter

QuilterMomma 10-15-2013 10:34 AM

Moonrise, when you get your quilt done, you are going to have to post on here what it looks like. I am anxious to see it with your fabric.
And, yep, I boo booed, marcialee, I do have your block. My bad.

atpegsquiltstudio 10-21-2013 07:28 AM

Morning- I have sent to Japan and Australia. Have fun ladies. Also will be sending out finished blocks this week. I have a few to send my fabric to also, will get that done today. Every ones blocks look excellent. Cant wait to get them all in a quilt.
Margaret

annt59 10-21-2013 09:05 AM

QuilterMom, I think you are Beth, I received your star block today. Thanks. I will add to signature by tomorrow.

Gaijin 10-22-2013 06:12 PM

Update: I have finished all the blocks I have fabric for and mailed them.

I am waiting for f8's from AnneMixon and atpegsquiltstudio.

I am waiting for blocks from country1, NCQuilter, awilson, and girliegirl.

Please let me know if I have made any mistakes.

Gaijin