Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

Elisabrat 08-17-2013 03:15 AM

oh she is going to love that! you are fast and look the sashing has butterflies too! a happy quilt. til she wants a Justin beaver one :) love your quilt inspector very cute!

joanelizbay 08-17-2013 05:40 AM

I love the sashing you have done, pretty color!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

joanelizbay 08-18-2013 02:46 PM

Hello, how are you...is there anyone out there..... :)

jaba 08-18-2013 03:04 PM

I'm here, just not getting anything else back so nothing to post:( Have started putting the borders on my blocks, but need a few more to come back so I can get this quilt put together

joanelizbay 08-18-2013 04:17 PM

Me too....guess I could put the sashing on what I have. Hardest part though is choosing sashing. Guess its time to go shopping for fabric! LOL

marytoddliz 08-18-2013 05:03 PM

I kinda had my Sashing picked out ahead of time, just hoped that it did not clash with any of the colors and it worked pretty good!

I have 19 blocks done and waiting for one more, If I don't get one early this week then I might just go shopping for more fabric! I saw some at Joann's in about 6 different back ground colors! wow gave me an idea for the next boom!

Linda, nope I will not make a quilt with any "rock star" in it! If she goes on to decorate her room in more of a teenage style (I hope that day is a long way off) I will let her get a bed cover some place besides from Grammy. The next one I am going to make for her will be a graduation from high school present!

But please don't push, she is only going to be 4! Wow they grow up fast! I have been whining around the house all day with a headache, gotta love a lost day!

I think the next quilt I make with a boom will be one for me to keep. I keep saying that and I keep giving them away.

Elisabrat 08-18-2013 07:39 PM

I think that some people are needing a bit more time that's all. My mailbox is empty too but I have a lovely selection of blocks back so far. I am very pleased with the speed and quality of blocks coming in so thank you everyone. I cant wait til they are all here I have grand plans for all of them! Marybeth your like Jaba quick as a cricket. Not me I move one foot at a time.. :) I don't like to presash in case some colors are not as good right next to each other so I wait.

Janice McC 08-19-2013 03:43 AM

Good morning everyone!

Thank you to Terriamn for the lovely block she sent. I was visiting my son in KS over the weekend so I didn't see it until late last night. Great colors. I'll post a pic later today. Thank you very much!

I have one block to complete for missgigglewings and then my stitching is done. I hope to do that this week. I'm still waiting to hear if blocks I sent almost 2 weeks ago have been rec'd by awilson and catgirl. I've gotten no response to PMs or a posting here so I guess I'll just have to assume they've arrived unless I hear otherwise.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Elisabrat 08-19-2013 03:51 AM

oh last night I found some monkey fabric that I think I side swapped with so I will have to make a block of that today. Its such a cute fabric with little monkeys on it I hate to cut it up! that is my last block unless more fabric is still coming?? guess I had best get to sashing the blocks not much of an excuse to wait.. (stalling?)

Annaquilts 08-19-2013 09:54 AM

What fabric did sunrise450 have?

Was it Christmas with birdies and a mailbox?