Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-TAYGETE Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-taygete-group-t225486.html)

oldcatlady 08-05-2013 05:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
received block from moonrise, thank you Lisa, beautiful block with perfect piecing :)

ArizonaKAT 08-06-2013 06:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received Thanksgiving block from Grandma Di. I'm totally blown away with the creativity of the blocks I'm receiving from my simple "bland" fabric.

Abby's Mom 08-06-2013 02:15 PM

Hi Everyone - Back from vacation and had a huge stack of mail awaiting me! I have received F8's from everyone! I've received beautiful blocks from Ahwu, ArizonaKat, awilson, bluelady, Grandma Di, joanelizbay, ljdugas, & Moonrise, thank you so much - I will post pictures very soon.

Blocks go in the mail tomorrow to: atpegsquiltstudio, awilson, bluelady, Gandma Di, ljdugas and Sunrise.

I'f I've made any mistakes please let me know!

ahwu 08-06-2013 06:15 PM

I received beautiful grown up blocks from dotcomdtcm and ljdugas. Thank you. I like them very much.

joanelizbay 08-06-2013 06:42 PM

DebFaye, finished block heading your way. Thanks for the side swap.

sunrise450 08-07-2013 07:04 AM

Hi everyone! Just poking my nose in here to see what everyone is doing. I have received so many of your blocks, makes me feel bad that I haven't started on this group. Just wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten, just have been working on the maia group. I have the last of those cut and ready to sew. I am going to try to finish them and then get started on this group. DH is out of town till next week so should have plenty of quality time in the basement. Sewing room is there. I really miss him but on the other hand it is going to be great to be able to sew without interuptions .
Phyllis

Quiltaddiction 08-08-2013 03:10 AM

I received a lovely block from Ljdugas tonight I'll post a picture on the weekend Not enough light before I go to work in the mornings and get home in the dark (winter :thumbdown: ) I also received an F8 from Dot.com . By my records I'm only waiting on 2 more F8's to come from old cat lady and atpegsquiltstudio they have a long way to come :)

Grandma Di 08-08-2013 10:20 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hi all, Camera is up and running. Silly me I should have realized a rechargeable camera battery doesn't last forever.
I just received a beautiful block from Arizona Kat. Here are photos of the last 3 blocks I've received. [ATTACH=CONFIG]429051[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]429049[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]429050[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 08-08-2013 01:57 PM

Got a block in side swap from KatsKid today. I thought you were a "new" quilter? This is a very well made pretty block! Thank you so much! Ill post a picture later tonight!

joanelizbay 08-08-2013 02:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres Kats Kids block. VERY nice. Thank you! Hope you figure out how to post to your album!