Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 7.0 Now Closed for Sign-ups!!Mailing deadline is July 15, (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-7-0-now-closed-sign-ups-mailing-deadline-july-15-a-t180039.html)

dungeonquilter 02-21-2012 07:03 AM

I can't wait to get started! I am going with a large group this time. Did a small group in Boomerang 6 and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Debra

MdmSew'n'Sew 02-21-2012 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 4993735)
I'm in again, for one small group this time. Will send a PM shortly.The fabric I've chosen is some that I found in my dear grandmother's stash. She passed away 2 years ago. It's actually coordinating fabric for the liner of some pre-printed/cutout vests she'd planned to make (I have that fabric, too), but since nobody in the family wears vests anymore, I think it'll make a pretty quilt that will remind me of her. It's pink, blue, and cream with hearts and sayings and music patterns on it, called "Harmony". The fabric is dated in the 1990's. She would've been in her mid-70's when she bought it, but not long after that, Alzheimer's started taking away her ability to sew and crochet. :( I think she'd like for the fabric to be put to good use. Here's a photo of it. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]314003[/ATTACH]

Here's some photos of the vest/accent fabric that I'll be using later in the quilt top. (Pardon the wrinkles. The fabric is fresh out of the dryer.)

Moonrise, hope we're in the same group, since I have some perfect fabrics to put with that!

LovingIzabella 02-21-2012 08:34 AM

Lisa,
I have that vest and fabric lol Now to find it would be the tricky part. I am still unpacking totes from Hurricane Irene.
I have everyone who has PMed me so far on the list. I wonder if we can make Boomerang 7 the biggest one yet?????
Hugs
April

Lillie 02-21-2012 08:58 AM

I love this swap and I have pm you for round 7 one group. I have my fabric in mind already. Think I will get cutting it this weekend. Look forward to swapping with my friends. happy quilting and God bless all.

QuilterMomma 02-21-2012 09:41 AM

Hmmmm, not sure if I will join this time. I am on a quest to get my UFOs done this year. I may have to sit out.

goldendog55 02-21-2012 09:49 AM

April, you know that I'm in for 2 swaps. Home from the hospital now!

Quilt Mom 02-21-2012 11:46 AM

I am in for 1 small group, April! Can't wait!

marcialee 02-21-2012 04:05 PM

I just sent you a pm to sign me up for 2 large groups...had so much fun in my last swap. Can't wait to begin.

Abby's Mom 02-21-2012 04:34 PM

Hi April - Just sent you a PM to sign up for 1 Large and 1 Small Group. Thanks for doing this again - Joan

ljdugas31 02-21-2012 05:51 PM

Can't wait this is so FUN!!!!! Signing up for 2 large!!!!!!WOW let the fun begin!!!