Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

stitchingpost 11-30-2012 10:00 PM

I miss doing the swaps soo bad I think the last one I did maybe Aug ,I set back and watch all the wonderful gifts you all are receiveing,they are all so beautiful,hopefully,I'llbbe back in after the new year miss uall ,have a wonderful,Xmas and happy New year

Knitette 12-01-2012 12:21 AM

Ooh! Brenda Jeter is gorgeous Is he in the swap? I'm emailing Lori right now :D

fayzer 12-01-2012 11:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm loving that handsome little "Jeter!" Can't wait to get my secret pal's name.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379471[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 12-01-2012 11:16 AM

LOl
Fayzer that is so funny sure glad I wasn't drinking anything
when I seen it.

And Jeter is adorable.

Originally Posted by fayzer (Post 5691767)
I'm loving that handsome little "Jeter!" Can't wait to get my secret pal's name.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]379471[/ATTACH]

mdall 12-01-2012 11:54 AM

Checked my emails today and received a 50% off coupon from Joannes. Just waiting to get my name to see if I will use it for sp this month or for something for myself, thats if I can ever decide what to get. Cant pick from a portable iron, rotating rotary mat, or one of those appliqeing sheets that keep the goo off of you ironing surface. Choices, choices, choices. The difficult life of quilting.LOL

Quilty-Louise 12-01-2012 02:27 PM

Question for everyone who makes pincushions.
Do you use (past, present or future) emery sand?
(the stuff that sharpens pins & needles)?

I am asking because I will send some to my SP when I
get their name if they have responded.

Have purchased approximately 6lbs worth of the stuff
and have not yet made any pincushions using it (but I want too).

mscupid804 12-01-2012 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 5692045)
Question for everyone who makes pincushions.
Do you use (past, present or future) emery sand?
(the stuff that sharpens pins & needles)?

I am asking because I will send some to my SP when I
get their name if they have responded.

Have purchased approximately 6lbs worth of the stuff
and have not yet made any pincushions using it (but I want too).

Not me, I use poly stuffing.

mdall 12-01-2012 03:11 PM

Quilty-Louise - I just use polyfill for mine. Didnt know that such a sand could be used and will sharpen as said. I would love one if you get me.

quiltingdragon 12-01-2012 03:12 PM

Drat, I missed the sign up. I haven't gotten on in a week, my next door neighbor of 30 years passed away and I've been dealing with funeral things. Now i'm off to go feed her daughter's chickens. I'm going to put "check for next month's secret pal sign up" on my end of the month to-do list!

Ladybug 1938 12-01-2012 03:56 PM

luvstoquilt, I just love your gift, would go prfect in my hall.. or on my inside door... Love love love handmade gifts...Haven't gotten any in awhile...