Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   December Secret Pal Swap Closes Nov 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-30th-4pm-cdst-t206814.html)

Knitette 12-05-2012 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5698936)
so far none of you that have guessed are correct...sorry....

Never mind cold - we've got our second snowfall of the year!
I'm watching the bin lorry (garbage) as I type, trying to reverse in the snow to empty our bins. Hope it manages to stop in plenty of time!

verna2197 12-05-2012 07:53 AM

yes I am still waiting on my name too. Waiting for Lori to get well so she can send them out.

Quilty-Louise 12-05-2012 08:22 AM

I have not received my name either.

But I would much rather have Lori well and full recovered instead
of a name.

I can always "pretend" I received a name and pull one from my "old"
RAK name list (somebody I KNOW who does the SP swaps).

But I can wait for Lori to get better though.

luvstoquilt 12-05-2012 08:53 AM

Hi Jaba...I am glad you liked my dining room table decorations! I am having a neighborhood coffee on Friday morning so had to go all out inside. It does look really festive..in fact, it is a bit overwhelming especially early in the mornings...I am not sure where I am!

Quilty-Louise I have got to say I miss your RAK lists! Sigh...

My package is going out today to a quilter that has a DGD. I know she is going to like this package!!!

Get well Lori...This is no time to feel terrible!!!! I hope they keep you in the hospital until you are really strong. I will PM you after I get back from the PO and my errands. It will be later today because I have to go check on my almost 95 yr old mother.

tealfalcon 12-05-2012 10:06 AM

got my name today. . .and she doesn't have any fur babies

Lori Peercy 12-05-2012 10:21 AM

finally able to get onto the thread, I am still in the hospital - have been since Sunday pm. I thought going home today but Dr in and says one more day. If you have not got your name please send pm as internet sucks here and keeps dropping off and have to "recover website" Hugs to all of you. Lori

mscupid804 12-05-2012 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 5700210)
finally able to get onto the thread, I am still in the hospital - have been since Sunday pm. I thought going home today but Dr in and says one more day. If you have not got your name please send pm as internet sucks here and keeps dropping off and have to "recover website" Hugs to all of you. Lori

Sorry Lori, I guess I took too long to post for you because you beat me to it!:thumbup:

Belfrybat 12-05-2012 10:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Lori, I certainly hope you get well fast. Pneumonia is no fun! (Been there, done that.)

I just made a charm square scarf I am pretty happy with. Seems strange to be making a fuzzy (at least of one side) warm scarf when the weather here is in the 70s and 80s. Do you think it will pass muster for my SP who is waaaay Northwest of me?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]380298[/ATTACH]

brenda21 12-05-2012 10:47 AM

Belfry what an adorable scarf!

Belfrybat 12-05-2012 10:51 AM

Hmm.... I decided to "stalk" my SP to see what else I might send her and she has only posted 2 times in Oct/Nov 2011. Gee, I guess I can't be a stalker after all!