Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-summer-fun-table-runner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-may-5th-t219392.html)

kiffie2413 06-11-2013 10:32 AM

Thanks gals, for the feedback...I am just glad I have until July 1 as I am really being wishy washy on this one! My swap partner also said she likes faeries...and I have some Michael Miller fairy fabrics, but they are in rose, pink, and greens..they are this panel and the coordinating fabrics:
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...CT46LM3_LQV_Vg
I actually found a lovely block that has a fussy cut center, and I love the idea of fussy cutting the fairies and putting in center of blocks to make my runner...So, I am really leaning toward buying some of the fabric line in blue, green, purple and going from there...or finding some other type of faerie fabric or print....hmmm..mind is whirring again, watch out!...sometimes you just gotta "throw caution to the wind" and "go for it"! :D...
I also told babyfireo4 that she may need 2 table runners or something...one never knows what you're gonna get with "Krazee Kif"
Off to do something....even if its wrong! LOL...
Kif
PS Beautiful table runners already being shown...great bunch of talented peeps here!!!

QuilterMomma 06-11-2013 10:38 AM

Beautiful Sandy and great work mamahouser.
Actually Kiffie, you can send them all to me. I will take them off your hands if you are concerned which ones to use.

Elisabrat 06-11-2013 01:01 PM

oh no she can send them to me!!

Sandy you scored too both of you did amazing jobs. I love them and will gladly take them off your hands also :)

dabbler312 06-11-2013 01:44 PM

last nights sky

3 Attachment(s)
Thought to share these beautiful horizon shots from the sky about a hour north of jaba - my niece snapped photos last night - they had a quick storm blow through and the colors are just amazing.

terriamn 06-12-2013 02:52 AM

oh wow the colors are beautiful

Terriamn

Elisabrat 06-12-2013 05:38 AM

wow is right. I always look at paintings and think.. not realistic no sky is like that yet ..well there you are. When I lived in Sedona we had amazing sunsets and the monsoons.. so gorgeous to sit outside on the porch and watch all the lightening and color changes in the sky. Thanks for bringing me back to good memories. absolutely lovely.

jaba 06-12-2013 06:01 AM

That's exactly how it looked for about 45 minutes. The most amazing colors I think I've ever seen. It was suppose to just pour rain and started out with practically a black sky, then the vivid colors and never did get any rain.

Elisabrat 06-12-2013 11:01 AM

Its 85 here today. I am sure sick of this overly hot weather its supposed to be cooler at this time of year and not heat up til next month. Apparently no one told the weather gods! I feel like I accomplished something today a bit of sewing a bit of mail run stuff and got rid of a lot of baking stuff the little girl at the post office loves to bake :) We have such limited space not packing any food stuff except spices. Starting over literally.

OH YES! I got grand news yesterday. Apparently an apartment (4 plex) came up for rent, I can have my cats! I can have a home!! Thank you Jaba from the bottom of my heart. That made me so happy I cried. dork I know.. but it means the world to me. btw it is a rental that does not allow pets ever. I feel blessed.

createfourpaws 06-12-2013 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6118481)
Its 85 here today. I am sure sick of this overly hot weather its supposed to be cooler at this time of year and not heat up til next month. Apparently no one told the weather gods! I feel like I accomplished something today a bit of sewing a bit of mail run stuff and got rid of a lot of baking stuff the little girl at the post office loves to bake :) We have such limited space not packing any food stuff except spices. Starting over literally.

OH YES! I got grand news yesterday. Apparently an apartment (4 plex) came up for rent, I can have my cats! I can have a home!! Thank you Jaba from the bottom of my heart. That made me so happy I cried. dork I know.. but it means the world to me. btw it is a rental that does not allow pets ever. I feel blessed.

Linda that is awesome you have a place that will let you keep your babies. I am happy for you. Good you have home to call yours soon.

Elisabrat 06-13-2013 04:22 AM

Thank you, it feels great. I set up my tv there and phone now and today the internet and I am golden! I was given some veggies yesterday from a friends garden. I think she thinks there are 10 of us. there were a WHOLE lot of onions and zuccini and tomato and potato we can't possibly eat it all so I am sharing with dialysis friends. they will enjoy some of the bounty!