Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-summer-fun-table-runner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-may-5th-t219392.html)

createfourpaws 06-23-2013 03:26 PM

Mine will be ready to be mailed soon, just need to finish the binding and wash it. Now my partner will be on vacation until mid July and may show up here in my neck of the woods for a short visit to the Batik store here. Hoping we can meet up and I will hand deliver her runner otherwise it will be delivered closer to the time she will be back home.

tlambing 06-23-2013 04:50 PM

Whew! Finished my runner!!!!!! Yea :) happy to have one thing finished :)

Mailing tomorrow:)

Here she comes Dabbler

Yosamitesa 06-23-2013 04:55 PM

Oh kiffie hugs!!!

jacie 06-23-2013 06:14 PM

table runner ready tomail

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 6139621)
Oh kiffie hugs!!!

I am happy to say, my table runner will be in the mail tomorrow.... yippee.... hope my partner loves it all. jacie./

babyfireo4 06-23-2013 06:23 PM

Kiffie, Oh my goodness!!! I see fairy wings and toadstool!!!! Hopping up and down with excitement over here, that teaser is the perfect end to my birthday today!!! :) :thumbup: So sorry your having kidney stone trouble :( That sucks, hope you get lucky and it's a small one and passes as quickly as possible. I have your runner done and am still playing around with the other one that been stuck in my head. Mal

Elisabrat 06-24-2013 05:24 AM

I made it! We are here I am super pooped out! and Jan is a seriously gracious hostess. Last night she cooked us a home cooked dinner which is exactly what the doctor ordered. Today is checking out our new apartment and then dialysis at noon til 3, move furniture after 3, fall over dead shortly after that lol and then find a way to get groceries and all that is needed after that.. and 100 doctor/medical insurance appointments dmv, social security other than that I see us sitting back and relaxing. Its truly lovely here and we both feel we did the right thing coming. More updates later seriously have things to get done before we head on over. The cats are residing in Jaba's green house at the moment. I am off to see how they are hating I mean enjoying it. They have determined they hate moving. Seriously hate moving and want their stuff back immediately. like two days ago immediately.

Elisabrat 06-24-2013 05:26 AM

ps wonderful to hear so many runners are being sent out. Right on you guys! Skaduzy has not heard from her partner, I have left a phone message but so far.. nothing. so if you find you are in the same boat come the end of the swap she would be happy to swap with you so keep that in mind! in the mean time I will hope her partner comes back and does what she signed up to do. frustrating so please keep in touch with your partners, let me know if you cant find them asap.

buslady 06-24-2013 08:45 AM

Wow!! Lots to catch up on. But first things first. I finished my runner. Gonna put a label on it tonight and mail it out in the morning!! Yippee!! Skippi!!
Sooooooo sorry about the kidney stones. They are HORRIBLE!! Drink lots so you will pee lots!! Yea, like you didn't know that.
Wow, Bratt, sounds like you got lucky. I am still looking for a quilting partner that won't poop out on me!! When we moved I lost 2 quilting buddies, too far for them to come often. One went back to school and the other was elected township treasurer. My sister live all the way accross the country. Visited a local LQS, but didn't feel real welcome. Prob just me, I am hard to get to know, I guess. Thank goodness for the QB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy in Louisiana 06-24-2013 09:01 AM

Well, my runner top is done and it is now in line on my "big" table waiting to be sandwiched. Had good intentions to have it done by today, but had a visit from grandbaby ... and you know how that goes. Anyway, it's coming, MrsMack, don't fear. Will let you know when i put it in the mail.

Brat -- congratulations on arriving at your new home. A new start -- kind of exciting. I imagine the cats will milk the sympathy out of you over their displeasure for a good long while. Best wishes to you and hope you find really great places to put all your "stuff".

SandyinZ4 06-24-2013 03:25 PM

Sounds like most everyone's runners are getting finished or close to it. Will be fun to see pics soon. Brat, I am so relieved that your trip went well. Hugs those kitties for me and tell them life sometimes changes. Jaba, it is so wonderful that you are such a great friend! I am finally able to move my index finger on my left hand. Got stung Fri. morn by something wicked and my entire hand was swollen up until Sun. night when things began to get better. Nice to be able to do things with two hands again.