Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Elisabrat's Summer Fun! Table Runner/Table Mat Swap SIGN UPS CLOSE MAY 5th (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/elisabrats-summer-fun-table-runner-table-mat-swap-sign-ups-close-may-5th-t219392.html)

Aunt Crabby 06-24-2013 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]420928[/ATTACH]

Jaba - My runner is all done and will be in the mail tomorrow to you. I received mine and it is absolutely darling! Love it, love it, love it! Thanks!!

Pic of my new runner!

tlambing 06-24-2013 05:32 PM

Oh Crabby, it's adorable! Nice job Jaba :) I love the floral material

terriamn 06-24-2013 06:57 PM

My runner is also completed and ready to mail but I don't have Quiltermomma's address. I did send her a PM and when she responds it will be on it's way West

Terriamn

jaba 06-25-2013 06:05 AM

Glad you liked it AuntCrabby and hope you enjoy it. Looking forward to receiving mine. Got the Brat to her apt and she is busy with appts and all the other things that go with moving, t.v., internet, etc. . She will be back on hopefully today when they get re-hooked up

QuilterMomma 06-25-2013 07:57 AM

Some very pretty runners here. And they are off the starting line up it appears. Ok, enough of puns. I look forward to seeing mine from you gals. I have not heard from KGoodhand if she received hers up north of us. Hopefully she has.

kiffie2413 06-25-2013 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Aunt Crabby (Post 6141574)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]420928[/ATTACH]

Jaba - My runner is all done and will be in the mail tomorrow to you. I received mine and it is absolutely darling! Love it, love it, love it! Thanks!!

Pic of my new runner!

Beautiful runner! Thanks for the well wishes all! Still battling the stone, have appt with Urologist for Mon, the 1st. Also promised I will let him admit me to the loony bin...er, I mean hospital :p before then if I spike a temp or pain gets unmanageable here. After 20+ of these things one would think I would learn my lesson and drink more water, or any fluids...I am downing the water, put a lil Sprite in it as plain water literally makes me nauseated...Ok, enough of my whining...
Brat, glad your move has gone well so far! SandyinZ4, glad you're hand is better! Lastly, to my partner Babyfire04, thanks for being so understanding about everything...I still am planning to get your runner in the mail at least by the deadline if not before...I am so ocd about deadlines, and I HATE that I am closing in on this one and not in a good way! I have it all ready to sandwich and quilt.. one main reason I sign up for the table runner swaps is I want to get better at fmq.. the last 2 runners I have done some machine quilting and then revert back to my hand quilting...so we will see...
Regards all,
Kif
PS Nancy in La, if your avatar is a pic of that visiting grandbaby, who could blame you??!! What a sweetie pie!

terriamn 06-25-2013 07:32 PM

Runner

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the beautiful table mat Quiltermomma made on the dining room table in our new camper. [ATTACH=CONFIG]421196[/ATTACH]Love walking in and seeing this cheerful mat

Nancy in Louisiana 06-26-2013 07:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
tlambing --- I'm posting a picture of Cooper here since I can't figure out how to do it in a private massg. As you can see, he looks like kin to your avatar.

Nancy in Louisiana 06-26-2013 07:45 AM

The runners I've been seeing here are all fantastic!!! If I could choose just one, I wouldn't be able to pick one since they are all my favorites. Still chugging along on mine. Went to the post officer and picked up customs forms, so at least I'll be ready to send.

tlambing 06-26-2013 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana (Post 6144830)
tlambing --- I'm posting a picture of Cooper here since I can't figure out how to do it in a private massg. As you can see, he looks like kin to your avatar.

He's adorable! Yes they could be brothers. Coopers eyes are further apart and Frankie's hair has more kink to it. I bet their personalities are quite similar too. Bet your kids/grand kids love him!