Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

quiltingdragon 02-08-2013 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5835853)
Few more clues for my Sp
#1 her zip adds up tp 15
#2 She has animals
#3 and likes notions

That could definitely be me....

Lori Peercy 02-08-2013 08:01 PM

Krystyna it was very hard to leave all 3 of them. I will have to post a picture of the other 2, Austin 8 and Natalie 5. Today was a good day at the Cancer Center. Everything looks good and the Dr said she is doing great! I take her back again on March 22nd. The funny thing was that she took her "Chemo Quilt" with her even though we were only getting the bone strengthing medicine Zometa and only takes 20 minutes. She has taken her quilt with her every time she went for treatment. She loves Explaining that the blocks come from all over the world!

I hope that the March Swap Sign Up has already started by then, as I will be gone all day again.

brenda21 02-08-2013 10:28 PM

I just found out the package that I posted pics of was sent to me by happystitchermm.....thanks again!!

sustraley 02-09-2013 04:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hope my SP will think this is "EGG"sactly what she needs to add to her collection of pin cushions. It also has two pinsies I made for her. Hope to mail soon when I get everything else together.

mscupid804 02-09-2013 04:50 AM

Sue, that is too damn cute! Very creative!

ATTN: Who was it on here that makes stilettos out of turkey basters (sp?)? I would love to have one and will pay. Somebody just PM me plz. Thx!

Vanogay 02-09-2013 05:25 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5848835)
Sue, that is too damn cute! Very creative!

ATTN: Who was it on here that makes stilettos out of turkey basters (sp?)? I would love to have one and will pay. Somebody just PM me plz. Thx!

MsCupid, I make the stilettoes out of turkey basters, but they aren't that hard to make and you probably could do them yourself. PM me if you need help in doing them.

Krystyna 02-09-2013 05:45 AM

Brenda, what a cute package you received. And Sue, that egg is toooo cute!
Lori, can't wait to see the other two grandbabies. I'm glad Marty is doing well and so happy that the chemo quilt is getting good use and lifting spirits!

mscupid804 02-09-2013 06:20 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5848882)
MsCupid, I make the stilettoes out of turkey basters, but they aren't that hard to make and you probably could do them yourself. PM me if you need help in doing them.

OK VAN, thx!

LindaR 02-09-2013 06:28 AM

puter is so slowwww this AM... can't remember who asked but we are on Lake Huron across from the Thumb in Michigan.... the tote pattern I sent hav4boys is called "sewtogether bag" and you can get it on the craftsy site. really fun to make...go to www.stanssewingsupplies.com and you can get zippers really cheap.

dabbler312 02-09-2013 06:50 AM

Awesome packages so far - love all the handmade items; you're a crafty bunch.

Secret pal another clue - postman said your package needed a passport.