Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

mscupid804 02-13-2013 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by clsurz (Post 5858908)
Ok what does "missent" mean?

I just checked on my tracking # and although it got to area it says missent but still shows its going to be delivered. The other one actually says its out for delivery.

I have absolutely no idea but I hope it wasn't mine!:(

Vanogay 02-13-2013 09:44 AM

Oh, Crafty, that purple bag could be me. We had each other as SPs in the past, so perhaps you came up with this wonderful bag to surprise me!!!

clsurz 02-13-2013 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5858919)
I have absolutely no idea but I hope it wasn't mine!:(

Hang tuff missy it is on its way to you. Your post office rerouted it and have corrected it and hopefully you will still get it today. At least it is showing it is going to be.

mscupid804 02-13-2013 10:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Yay! I got my pkg from Carol (clsurz) and I guessed right!!! I got a cute Valentine's bear sitting in a cup that contained my favorite candy (Lindor Truffles), a nice bunch of heart lollipops (yes, I eat those too!), some popped cheddar cheese snacks, a great mixture of k-cups, the red on black fabric I wanted, my zippers that I collect, some foot cream (God knows I need that!) and last but not least a cool ribbon journal! Carol, you gave too many "right on" clues and am glad you did because that was the 1st time I have ever guessed right! THANK YOU again Carol for such a great pkg! Here are the pics of my lovely pkg:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394956[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394957[/ATTACH]

Quilty-Louise 02-13-2013 10:55 AM

I posted this on the "main" board, but decided to post here to my
"favorite" group of quilting friends.

Have any of you ever tried these rulers? Just curious if they are as
"good" as I an reading about. Thought of maybe buying one to try
it out, but not sure yet if I will.

Guidelines 4 Quilting

mscupid804 02-13-2013 11:06 AM

That looks very interesting Louise.:thumbup:

Crafty Darlene 02-13-2013 12:26 PM

Thanks for the comments ladies, hope my SP likes it too! I will have it in the mail tomorrow as today was Dr. appt. day for my FIL. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Valentines Day tomorrow!

gzuslivz 02-13-2013 01:15 PM

I have several things to say, so here goes:
1)I love this board!
2) I's not waiting on the bench yet. It is still quite early in the month.
3) My birthday was Sunday and my family gave me a very happy one!
4) We are cleaning out a room for my daughter, son in law and soon to be born granddaughter (due Mar 17! Our first!!) The room has been a junk collector for 25 years. Seriously, it was one shoe box shy of an episode of Hoarders.
5) We are throwing a baby shower for dear daughter on Saturday. Trying to finish up a quilt and some baby clothes, bibs and burp cloths.

Thanks for letting me share. Now I must get back to work:)

fayzer 02-13-2013 01:56 PM

Congratulations Gzuslivz! I looked at your profile and it looks like this might be your first grandbaby.

buslady 02-13-2013 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5859103)
That looks very interesting Louise.:thumbup:

I have the guidelines ruller. I thought the material was flimsey and i cannot get the attachment to hold the two together securely. It is very floppy. Now, that said, I have talked to others that liked it. maybe I am too fussy, but I would not purchase again at that price. The idea of the slide bar and attachment for half square triangles might be nice, what I am unhappy about is trying to put the two together using the attachment tool. They do not stay attached.