Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   February Secret Pal Swap Closed January 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/february-secret-pal-swap-closed-january-31st-4pm-t212016.html)

Krystyna 02-16-2013 11:41 AM

SP your package is out for delivery!

luvstoquilt 02-16-2013 11:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Look what ToomanyUFOs sent to me! What a wonderful package and I am dying to sit and look at those books. I was planning to change linens on beds but they will just have to wait...I am off the bench and I had just sat down...Oh well it is a lovely package. I love the mug rug and my three favorite colors of fabric...lots of (ummmmm) chocolate and Mr. Peach is thrilled with his treats. So sorry your kitty lost most of her teeth and had to have her jaw wired. OUCH! What can you feed her? Baby food? Poor little thing.

Picture #1 is the contents of the great package #2 is Mr.Peach looking for more..I gave him a treat so I could take the picture without him in it..managed to get one before he came back.

dabbler312 02-16-2013 12:05 PM

wonderful package received from saraaev

1 Attachment(s)
Happy dance - just wanted to share a photo of the wonderful package I received from Sara - saraaev. Sara made the cutest heart pin cushion - I took it to BOM quilt club this morning and my friend Judi was over the moon happy to see something she could use her funky hand buttons on; an assortment of fat quarters, chocolates, coffee, capachino and a decent marking pencil for fabrics what more could a girl ask for. Thank you again Sara for your kindness in choosing the perfect items to put in my secret pal package.

buslady 02-16-2013 01:10 PM

Whoo hoo. Finally caught up reading, loving all the great packages coming in. I so enjoy this swap, the video of Jill brought tears to my eyes. So much tragedy, yet so much love and kindness. Well, now to go back to my sewing.

Krystyna 02-16-2013 01:28 PM

SP - your package was delivered! I think I forgot to put my name on it. Hahahaha! SURPRISE!!!

fayzer 02-16-2013 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by clsurz (Post 5864825)
My boobs simply would not hear of it! :D

You are making me LMBO!!!

Krystyna 02-16-2013 02:30 PM

You're doing the Limbo? Don't hurt your back! :D

quiltnut4ever 02-16-2013 03:21 PM

Feb sp pkg

2 Attachment(s)
Ok I'm going try to load up the pics of the wonderful SP package I received from Qulty-Louise...AND IT DID! OK I need to let you all know how much I appreciated what I received! I don't know how she does it but this girl can pack! :D So here's what I got: 6 valentine fabrics, 4 beige tone on tone fabrics (the one in the photo underneath the gifts is one of the tone on tone ones), one pink, two beiges and 3 sewing novelty fabrics of which I love! Now that's the fabric, let me continue, bobbin rack cover, a small pink heart pillow, thread, titanium scissors, a Colorado pocket calendar with beautiful photos of the state!, a flashlight and mini screwdriver, I definitely need these by my machines!, emery sand to use for making pincushions, clover wonder clips!, mini stapler with staples, two pkgs of sewing/embroidery needles, a "plug out" it holds your plugs when not in use near the power outlet, definitely will use in my sewing room!, spool stabilizer and cap set, sticky notes, small note book and page flags! and a neeedle and pin disoposal tube, fabulous idea! Words cannot express the joy of the thought you put into this package Louise. THANK YOU SEW VERY MUCH! OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT! Also some yummy peppermint pattys!

Vanogay 02-16-2013 03:37 PM

I'll have to look for that plug out, looks like quite a gadget!

buddy'smom 02-16-2013 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my wonderful package today from aunt59, thanks so much Anne for all the goodied, love them all. Take a look ladies!!!!