Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-2013-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-t208901.html)

Aunt Janey 01-31-2013 02:31 PM

Talk about last minute. I mailed my DQ to crazyquiltin Robin today. In my rush to get out to the post office I forgot to sign up for Feb. I had taken the DQ to the post office yesterday but got there about 15 minutes after they closed.
I have been in contact with Robin and she knows it is supposed to be there on Monday. She has also mailed a DQ to me.

Elisabrat 01-31-2013 08:14 PM

Dragonflynana of course you needed those box's. They said buy me.. buy me... and I couldnt let them sit there on the shelf talking like that it was getting embarassing. The candy have no calories I am sure so eat away :)
and the cake wall quilt is ADORABLE and I am so glad they didnt sign it. In a few years friends change.. you know how life is like that but the cake dq will be a permanent good memory for her. Great idea those kids had.

dabbler312 02-01-2013 12:43 AM

Dragonflynana - love the cake wall hanging; what a great idea.

quiltymom 02-01-2013 03:59 PM

Jan. Doll Quilt Swap

2 Attachment(s)
Frist picture is cute quilt I recieved from Ctipton The second one is the one I made her also sent her coasters and Michigan candy bar!!!1

Dragonfly Nana 02-01-2013 04:26 PM

Two more lovely quilts - snow-dorable and beary-cute

tesspug 02-02-2013 11:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my DQ from mooretll today. Aren't those colors beautiful. And she sent me the sweetest little beaded bracelet. One of the beads is a teapot. I'm going to put all the gadgets for my machine in the box. [ATTACH=CONFIG]392645[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 02-02-2013 12:08 PM

Oh, that is so sweet!

I am very red-faced. I thought Needlegrammy's quilt went off with something special but ... nope. Still sitting here and I lost the shipping label. Barbara - yoooo hoooo! Need your address.

dabbler312 02-02-2013 04:49 PM

January Doll Quilts

2 Attachment(s)
I received this beautiful doll quilt from debbyg along with a lovely little pin cushion; Debby told me this is her 1-Year Anniversary with the Doll Quilt Swap - she does beautiful work and I'm a very lucky recipient.
Thank you again Debby.

dabbler312 02-02-2013 04:54 PM

Mini Twister

1 Attachment(s)
debbyg isn't able to post photos yet and asked me to upload a copy of the doll quilt I sent to her.
It's off the three fabric theme but after messaging back and forth this was more suited to her tastes.
Thank you Debby for being such a great swap partner. Itty Bitty Primative Pinwheels.

Needlegrammy 02-02-2013 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5832843)
Oh, that is so sweet!

I am very red-faced. I thought Needlegrammy's quilt went off with something special but ... nope. Still sitting here and I lost the shipping label. Barbara - yoooo hoooo! Need your address.

I pm you. Can't wait to see it !!!:D