Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January FAT QUARTER swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-fat-quarter-swap-t209733.html)

quiltingdragon 01-09-2013 01:49 PM

I got one of my packages today, from LJDugas31! Thank you!

I'm going to mail mine tomorrow or Friday, need to pick up a few more fq's, hoping for some good selections as the local family-owned fabric store, Jackman's - www.jackmansfabrics.com if you would like to drool at the shop pics - is having their 110th anniversary sale tomorrow with $1 fat quarters of all of their quilting fabrics! For those of you who live close enough to STL to get to the store, it is at Lindbergh and Scheutz.

Elisabrat 01-09-2013 04:53 PM

I am the lucky one. I received a pack of f4's today from Tlambing. I will photo and put on later tonight gotta get dinner on but they are so pretty. it arrived wrapped all lovely with a ribbon tie and each f4 was folded into adorable triangles. wish I had done that! and I have never seen any of the fabrics. Thank you so much they are beautiful. Not showing my daughter she will swoop them up in her little ..claws.. if she saw them. lol. MINE girly. get back get your own!

Jvan228 01-09-2013 08:50 PM

Looky, Looky

1 Attachment(s)
I'm so lucky. Look what I got. I knew it. Thanx Pbadder. I can't wait to start my next block with these.
Eat you hearts out. They're mine, all mine.

jaba 01-09-2013 09:20 PM

Really pretty fabric and I love the hearts and roses. Never seen that one before.

brenda21 01-09-2013 10:23 PM

those are very pretty Jodi....I really like the one in the center:thumbup:

Elisabrat 01-09-2013 11:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and here they are the pretties that tlambing sent me. I wish I had taken a pic during the day the flash washed them out they are all vibrant pinks. I love them. thanks again!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]387162[/ATTACH]

Jvan can't wait to see what you make with those fabrics. this month is an easy month for you with those pretty combos.

mscupid804 01-10-2013 06:06 AM

OK, I really did mail off my FQ's today and they are going to a city that was officially founded as a township in 1793 then as a borough on March 1, 1806. That should help!:)

auntpiggylpn 01-10-2013 10:32 AM

I didn't get my 2 packages into the mail until today :thumbdown: Work got in the way; had to be there before the post office opens and worked until after the post office closes. Only had to work until Noon today :thumbup: I CAn't be sure but MOst likely the recipients will receive their packages by the end of Monday, January 14th. Can you decipher my cryptic message to figure out what states the packages are going to????:p

mscupid804 01-10-2013 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn (Post 5776427)
I didn't get my 2 packages into the mail until today :thumbdown: Work got in the way; had to be there before the post office opens and worked until after the post office closes. Only had to work until Noon today :thumbup: I CAn't be sure but MOst likely the recipients will receive their packages by the end of Monday, January 14th. Can you decipher my cryptic message to figure out what states the packages are going to????:p

Boy, did I catch the clues in this post! LOL:thumbup: Unfortunately, neither one is me.:(

MaryMo 01-10-2013 11:50 AM

auntpiggylpn, you are so sneaky in your clues .... I wonder if one of them is me.