Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January FAT QUARTER swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-fat-quarter-swap-t209733.html)

sewellie 01-11-2013 11:12 AM

Very nice!! Also nice of you to put that link. Will definitely use that pattern. :)

Originally Posted by Teddybear Lady (Post 5778700)
This reminds me of folding the flag when I was in Girl Scouts many years ago.

tlambing 01-11-2013 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Teddybear Lady (Post 5778700)
This reminds me of folding the flag when I was in Girl Scouts many years ago.

That's what it reminded me of too!
Also, receiving little goodies with the fabric especially something state related reminds me of SWAPS in girl scouts. This is so much fun. I love the giving just as much as the receiving :o

mscupid804 01-11-2013 12:06 PM

JABA, Brenda had to tell me who you were since I didn't know your board name. Thank you again for the FQ's, I will definitely be using them to make something....possibly for a Feb SP?

kiffie2413 01-11-2013 02:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a pic of my fqs from Jvan228...They came at a great time, as lots of health issues going on with my dh and mom, it really gave me a much needed pick me up! I even did a lil squeal and happy dance when I opened the package.. I love, love, love all of the fabrics, and the little Valentine rubber duckies are darling...they will be perfect for the "love of my life granddaughter"..She is 3, and knows all about Grammy's quilting and fabric...she asked me the other day if I had any penguin fabric? I said I think so...she said, "Lets go look in your fabric store."...I had to laugh, the truth from the mouth of babes...Anyways, when she comes to visit, she usually goes to look where all my fqs are, and she can spot the new ones...she knows I swap fqs every month (the concept of how long a month is, not so sure..lol)...and she "ooohs and aaahhs" over them...I plan to sit the lil rubber duckies with the fqs, for her to spot next time she is here, I will tell her the nice lady who sent me the fabrics sent those, too...So, thanks so much Jvan228!!! Heres pic:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]387494[/ATTACH]
Regards,
Kif

ljdugas31 01-11-2013 02:34 PM

Thank You quiltingdragon,I LOVE my fabric!!! You sent so much but i am loving it!

brenda21 01-11-2013 05:38 PM

adorable fabric and duckies Kiffie:thumbup:

jaba 01-11-2013 05:58 PM

mscupid, so glad you liked them. I'm sorry my board name wasn't on there some where, usually put a label right in there. Must have been one of those "dah" moments. Glad you got them okay and can use them.

Jvan228 01-11-2013 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 (Post 5779085)
Here is a pic of my fqs from Jvan228...They came at a great time, as lots of health issues going on with my dh and mom, it really gave me a much needed pick me up! I even did a lil squeal and happy dance when I opened the package.. I love, love, love all of the fabrics, and the little Valentine rubber duckies are darling...they will be perfect for the "love of my life granddaughter"..She is 3, and knows all about Grammy's quilting and fabric...she asked me the other day if I had any penguin fabric? I said I think so...she said, "Lets go look in your fabric store."...I had to laugh, the truth from the mouth of babes...Anyways, when she comes to visit, she usually goes to look where all my fqs are, and she can spot the new ones...she knows I swap fqs every month (the concept of how long a month is, not so sure..lol)...and she "ooohs and aaahhs" over them...I plan to sit the lil rubber duckies with the fqs, for her to spot next time she is here, I will tell her the nice lady who sent me the fabrics sent those, too...So, thanks so much Jvan228!!! Heres pic:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]387494[/ATTACH]
Regards,
Kif

You are so Welcome Kiffie. Make sure you tell that little 3 yr old the the lady in Maryland will remember her the next time she gets your name.

mscupid804 01-12-2013 06:23 AM

CONNELLSVILLE, PA your FQ's are out for delivery today!:):thumbup:

Lstew2212 01-12-2013 07:40 AM

Teresa, I got them today and loved them. Thanks. Now what to make, so many choices......

This is so much fun. I will be participating next month too.

And making so many new friends with the same interest. What more could you want.