Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January FAT QUARTER swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-fat-quarter-swap-t209733.html)

craftygal63 01-12-2013 11:30 AM

I just scared the beejeebus out of my postal carrier...he said I still don't have any suprise packages. :shock:

sustraley 01-13-2013 06:56 AM

Anyone that wants to make something from their FQ's this month, check out Quiltpatternsfromseattle.com. She has a Mystery project on the 27th of Jan. It uses scraps or yardage and would be perfect for the FQ's. It is a small project. I am not affiliated with that in any way. I just received an email letting me know about it.

Elisabrat 01-13-2013 07:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well yesterday was a lucky day. I received some very pretty fat quarters from sustraley. THANK YOU and a cute cute soap on a stick check it out. WHERE is everyone learning these cool folding tricks? I feel so inadequate. wowsa. I thought oh no you guys do that trick with your napkins dont you when company comes? me I pull out the handy dandy paper ones that if your lucky get folded... get this.. in half. I love love love (hey is this a theme?) this swap. thanks so much both my partners tlambing and sustraley for the wonderful treats.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]387830[/ATTACH]

jaba 01-13-2013 09:04 AM

I gotta' get on the internet and learn how to fold!! Then it's just doing it. Sustraley I got the e-mail too. Looked at her past mystery's and some are very nice. Small size if you want or make it 4 times and have a good size quilt. Thought they all looked pretty straight forward to do and not too time consuming.

SulaBug 01-13-2013 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 5782795)
Anyone that wants to make something from their FQ's this month, check out Quiltpatternsfromseattle.com. She has a Mystery project on the 27th of Jan. It uses scraps or yardage and would be perfect for the FQ's. It is a small project. I am not affiliated with that in any way. I just received an email letting me know about it.

Su..........I checked this site out & wow, do they ever have a ton of great pattern's & they are all FREE!! :D Thank you so much for sharing with all of us today. I could spend all day just looking at their neat site!!
:D :D :D :D

snownannie 01-13-2013 09:24 AM

January FQ swap

1 Attachment(s)
Received my blocks yesterday from craftsygal63. Thank you so very much can't wait to use them.New computer and operating system. Must get it figured out.

snownannie 01-13-2013 09:34 AM

Jan. FQ swap

1 Attachment(s)
Recieved my FQ's yesterday from Elisabrat. Thank you so much. Can't wait to figure out what to make with them. Thanks for the candy bar which my granddaughter and I shared. It was yummmmmy!!

mscupid804 01-13-2013 10:47 AM

That Quiltpatternsfromseattle.com only takes me to a search list....SULA, what did you type to get there that I didn't?

SulaBug 01-13-2013 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5783409)
That Quiltpatternsfromseattle.com only takes me to a search list....SULA, what did you type to get there that I didn't?

Teresa..........I just tried it again & it works just fine for me. Try to type in the name again carefully & it should come right up. When I do it, it comes up as the first listing. Good Luck & keep me posted.
:D :D :D :D

MaryMo 01-13-2013 12:52 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I apologize in my slowness to share FQs from Lstew2212 ....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]387890[/ATTACH]
Thank you Lisa for fabulous fabrics! They were perfect pinks for my stash. You are a wonderfully speedy swap partner!
I also thank Jvan228 for inspiring me to begin making a block from each month's swaps ....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]387891[/ATTACH]
Now to get busy making blocks from previous swaps. I'm thinking I will combine these blocks within an I Spy quilt.