Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January FAT QUARTER swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-fat-quarter-swap-t209733.html)

Grandma Peg 01-24-2013 02:12 PM

Your blocks turned out so cute tlambing.
Thanks Breanda for what the theme is next month. Hope everyone has received their package.

tlambing 01-24-2013 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by Grandma Peg (Post 5810817)
Your blocks turned out so cute tlambing.
Thanks Breanda for what the theme is next month. Hope everyone has received their package.

Thanks so much!

I can't wait to get it finished. Our business has been so busy that I haven't had a moment to spare! Hopefully this wknd I can share a finished pic :)

sewellie 01-24-2013 07:51 PM

Thanks for the heads up for February. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. With the weather like it is here in Idaho, sometimes I don't go to town for weeks at a time. So when I do, I can pick this up and not worry about it.
Thanks again!

kiffie2413 01-24-2013 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mainewoods Mammie (Post 5807205)
Here are my Valentine FQ's 1ST from Kiffie2413 and 2nd one from Jclinganrey. " Eat your hearts out!!" Love the fabrics, Thanks to you both.

Glad you like them!
Kif

brenda21 01-25-2013 09:56 AM

Ok, as the hostess of the swap, let me tell you how mortified I was to find two packages that should have mailed in my wonderful son's back seat:eek:....I AM SO SORRY and there will be packages leaving today for WA and OH.:o

auntpiggylpn 01-25-2013 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5812648)
Ok, as the hostess of the swap, let me tell you how mortified I was to find two packages that should have mailed in my wonderful son's back seat:eek:....I AM SO SORRY and there will be packages leaving today for WA and OH.:o

That has happened to me with my other half. It was worse because I was told they WERE mailed!!! A stern lecture and a little present for me made everything better!

mscupid804 01-25-2013 11:06 AM

OOOOoooooo 10 wet noodle slashes for Brenda!:eek:

MaryMo 01-25-2013 11:10 AM

Awww .... it happens to all of us one time or another. It just happened to be your time. Glad you found them before it was too late. Somebody has something wonderful coming to their mailbox!

tlambing 01-25-2013 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5807989)
not starting signup for February yet but the theme will be anything with green, yellows, gold, or purples...if you want to send for St. Patricks Day, it goes under green...you can do solids, patterns, prints, novelties...just stay within the color choices.

OOOOOOooooooOOOOO!!! I went shopping!!!

MaryMo 01-25-2013 02:51 PM

what did you buy tlambing? any green, purple, or gold batiks?