Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

Vanuatu Jill 01-05-2013 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5765033)
My SP's favorite color is Blue, she doesn't like tea nor the color orange... Her package is just about ready to go out on Monday, just need to do the label online and arrange for a pic kup...

Definately can't be me-Though I love blue, hate orange, but I LIVE on tea!! In fact, I won't even get dressed until I have made my first pot in the morning!!!

Vanuatu Jill 01-05-2013 06:47 PM

Here's another clue for my SP: you hand-embroider. Went shopping day before yesterday for a few items for you, now to finish filling the package!! Should get it posted Monday!! Time for one or two more clues, maybe!!

TammyB 01-05-2013 07:09 PM

My SP does hand embroidery and lives in a state south of me. (of course just about every state is south of Washington State; hehe).

starshine 01-05-2013 09:31 PM

First let me say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! to all you January Birthday folks. Hope it is a great year for all of you.
I realize I forgot to fill in the one thing I want--usually I put in an idea I borrowed from lauriejo--I like getting something local. If you have already packed it up and sent it no worries, I also like surprises.
SharonAnne-I have to ask, do you have a scrapper in your car, or did you have to improvise? If you don't have a permanent one in your car I think we could be under the impression you live in a
warm place. So maybe those clues were you. hmm?
I haven't seen any clues that fit me completely, glad some of you had deciphered the number in the state one-I was curious but too tired to figure it out tonight.
Ok clue for my sp. You live in a city I have lived in before. So it is domestic mailing. Going shopping tomorrow, going to look for
flamingkilts
:shock: or not. maybe some black licorice-Austrailian style, but will it be for me or my sp?
Brenda it was nice to hear from you, pop in again if you can, sorry you were sick over the holidays.

mimim 01-06-2013 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5765033)
My SP's favorite color is Blue, she doesn't like tea nor the color orange... Her package is just about ready to go out on Monday, just need to do the label online and arrange for a pic kup...

Could be me---all 3 clues fit!!!

luvstoquilt 01-06-2013 09:56 AM

Bellfry, do you have me? Sounds like a maybe!?!?!?!

I was going to mail my pkg yesterday but my DGS came over and we made a sock monkey...some things do take priority...I know you will understand. It will go out on Monday morning for sure...it is packed and in my car!

reeskylr 01-06-2013 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5763662)
You have convinced me that I am your SP this month because I live in Calif"Four"nia. No???

LOL that is a good one, but not this time!

skaduzy 01-06-2013 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Grandma Peg (Post 5764178)
Have not seen any clues for me yet, hopefully didn't miss any.
My SP's zip is 13 and lives in a much warmer state than WI.

My zip adds to 13 BUT.....it sure isn't any warmer here than in Wisconsin (I think). So could be me and then again, maybe not.

Grandma Peg 01-06-2013 12:12 PM

skaduzy - maybe not.

quiltnut4ever 01-06-2013 01:52 PM

I have read all of the clues and none so far fit me...hmmm...going to make something for my sp before it goes into the mail this week, wow time is flying by quick!