Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

reeskylr 01-10-2013 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5776118)
SP HINTS: Your state is sick, you like chocolate and you have the same brand of sewing machine I have!

My state is sick with the flu too. I do like chocolate!!

reeskylr 01-10-2013 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser (Post 5775193)
Dear SP, I got a little derailed this week but I'm going shopping on Friday for you!!! I have big plans, big big plans.

I love your doggie avatar pic. lol!

Vanuatu Jill 01-10-2013 11:13 AM

Sp, your package is in the mail! You also asked NOT to get a particular notion!

Krystyna 01-10-2013 11:21 AM

Silly ladies! Sick = ILL

mscupid804 01-10-2013 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5776499)
Silly ladies! Sick = ILL

Excellent krystna, that's why you're so good at the clues!:thumbup:

luvstoquilt 01-10-2013 01:07 PM

SP HINTS: Your state is sick, you like chocolate and you have the same brand of sewing machine I have!

My state is definitely sick in more ways than one...we are 2nd to Cal. as far as debt is concerned and Illinois does sound a bit ILL...You have 3 chances to have the same sewing machine...I have a Janome, a featherweight and a Viking.

A clue for my SP...just checked and your pkg is out for delivery as of today!

Vanogay 01-10-2013 01:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, received my package today from Reeskylr. And I guessed it from her clues - althoug I was not really sure. Anyway, got a wonderful package. She had been estate shopping, so filled it with goodies that had been previously loved - which is great for me. Let's see, fish fabric, orange fabric, needles, embroidery threads, charles craft fabrics (all you embroiders know Charles Craft), embroidery hoops, embroidery patterns, transfer patterns, a purse/notion holder pattern, a pin cushion, buttons and a 5 minute bag - I think that's everything. If I forgot something Reeskylr, forgive me, but it's all there --- oh yeah, a 2013 cooking calendar (trouble, if you ask me)

Quilty-Louise 01-10-2013 01:42 PM

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will post pictures later, but I totally LOVE everything that
you sent to me.

Thank you again sweet quilty friend!

Many hugs to you.

Louise

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5776690)
My state is definitely sick in more ways than one...we are 2nd to Cal. as far as debt is concerned and Illinois does sound a bit ILL...You have 3 chances to have the same sewing machine...I have a Janome, a featherweight and a Viking.

A clue for my SP...just checked and your pkg is out for delivery as of today!

skaduzy 01-10-2013 02:08 PM

This could be me.......I love chocolate:D Ohio has lots of flu right now :eek: but I don't know what machine you have :confused:

reeskylr 01-10-2013 04:30 PM

*cackles* Illinois. Yah, ok, that makes sense. My brain is mushie at times these days.

Vanogay! You are most welcome, I hope you can use it all! The bunny butt cake in the calendar cracks me up.:)