Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

quiltingdragon 01-07-2013 12:23 PM

Clue # 3, my SP does redwork, and likes birds.

Quilty-Louise 01-07-2013 12:46 PM

My SP package is on the way!

dabbler312 01-07-2013 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5764367)
Haven't seen any clues that apply to me yet or I don't think so anyway. Getting my boxes packed and ready today so I can send them on there way Monday. Clue for #1...you like chocolate, you crochet, you like to cook and your zip equals 33
Clue for #2...You have numbers in your name, think you must like scavenger hunts, you don't chochet, you like coffee and your zip equals 22
That's all the clues I'm going to give, but you should get them late next week.
Hope everyone has a great weekend

Clue #2 could be me - I have numbers in my name 312 and my zip is 22 - jaba that was a perfect clue and my coffee pot is always on

quiltnut4ever 01-07-2013 06:02 PM

I received my SP package today from happystitchermm and it was cute! I"m trying to upload pics but it keeps telling me upload failed. I took the photos with my iphone and never had a problem before. Well she sent me 3 quilting magazines, a clear vinyl bag, large enough to put my blocks in, a small purse, two pink fabrics, white fabric and a hand-made box, like a chinese take out but wiith a snowman embroidered on the front and snowflakes on the sides! Inside there were Mounds inside of it! That I'm taking to work! Thank you happystitchermm it was a wonderful and creative gift!

Vanuatu Jill 01-07-2013 08:01 PM

Ok, just packed my SP package and will post it tomorrow! Another hint : You love chocolate-with "conditions"!

Vanogay 01-08-2013 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by quiltingdragon (Post 5769351)
Clue # 3, my SP does redwork, and likes birds.

Well, BOTH these clues fit me, except I know i didn't put them on my info sheet, so guess I loose again. SP where are you - or better still, have you mailed my box?

mimim 01-08-2013 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill (Post 5770330)
Ok, just packed my SP package and will post it tomorrow! Another hint : You love chocolate-with "conditions"!

Can't be me--there are NO conditions with my chocolate!

mscupid804 01-08-2013 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill (Post 5770330)

I like a specific kind of chocolate so this could very well be me.....

Knitette 01-08-2013 05:52 AM

They're on their way!

My first SP lives in a state that ends in 'A'. We both hate the same colour (pity you don't know what mine is :D). You're looking for the same fabric colour as me (shame about that too :D:D). You have a fluffy furbaby, but it's not a cat. Your zip adds to 29.

My second SP lives in a state that ends in 'A' (who knew there were so many :D). You like the colour I hate (if only.........). You like two things that fly. You have a furbaby, out there.......;).

Quilty-Louise 01-08-2013 06:22 AM

Well I KNOW neither of them are me, because I have 4 furbabies all are cats,
and my state does NOT end in "A" (mine ends in O).

Darn guess I need to watch for more clues.

What is your weather like over there in Scotland?
It is supposed to be in the upper 40's to mid 50's today. But the weather people
say that we have another cold front moving our way (YUCK).

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 5770840)
They're on their way!

My first SP lives in a state that ends in 'A'. We both hate the same colour (pity you don't know what mine is :D). You're looking for the same fabric colour as me (shame about that too :D:D). You have a fluffy furbaby, but it's not a cat. Your zip adds to 29.

My second SP lives in a state that ends in 'A' (who knew there were so many :D). You like the colour I hate (if only.........). You like two things that fly. You have a furbaby, out there.......;).