Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

SewMomma66 01-14-2013 02:43 PM

You are welcome Ms. Sharon! Look through the post and you will see I was leaving clues for you. I even shared a poem about a cat. I enjoyed this and will participate again next month.

luvstoquilt 01-14-2013 02:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So you did, SewMomma66! I remember the Lucy avatar...so sorry. Anyway, I love, love, the package you sent to me. It included so much nice fabric...Hoffman Valentine fabric, Moda flannel in patterns "Jingles" and "Dots", Moda wool squares, a precious purse pin cushion, "Let's Ride" pattern (can't wait to make it), "Having a Cow" pattern (adorable), a book about "Scrap Quilts" and I am dying to make the one on page 25 right now! Love the picture holder that now has your card in it and will soon live on my desk, a BIG dark chocolate hershey and a pen. Just color me SPOILED Rotten!
Thanks so much Lisa...do love it all very much and am about to go play with it some more. Sharon

pbadder 01-14-2013 03:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]388124[/ATTACH]Received my package today from Quiltymom. I love it Got a cross stitch book a beautiful purple colored glass angel to hang, valentine coasters, small journal and notepaper in cute container, snowmen salt and pepper shaker , valentine heart filled with chocolate candies, tic tacs, package with rolls of materials a beautiful hand made bag . You did a great job Sue thank you.

hav4boys 01-14-2013 04:40 PM

:( No news yet. I know they were delivered.

catpawski 01-14-2013 05:09 PM

Received my package from sustraley............the perfect Secret pal..........

She sent me so many goodies that I wish my camera was working..........

She sent me fantastic frog fabric...............the book Stash Envy.........Chicken soup........a cat collar for my boy........pen.....notebooks......calendar........ .a chocolate candle.......sugar free candy...........a divided box.........laundry soap.............LOL............and a angle that sits on the rim of a flower pot..................plus more..............

I love everything ...........Thank you Sue.........your the best...........

jclinganrey 01-14-2013 05:38 PM

I just received the most wonderful SP package from Carolyn (momo)!!! She actually got something from my 'wish list' that I really never expected to receive. She got me the Fast2Mark tool for HST, QST and 3/4 triangles. I've already played with it and it's amazing. She also sent some cute fabric, a retractable measuring tape, and a BOM kit. What a gal!

Thank you! Thank you!

Jane

jclinganrey 01-14-2013 05:41 PM

PS - - -

Now that I have my wonderful new gadget, I just might make a replica of my avatar which is an antique block.

Thanks again, Carolyn.

Jane

sewdamncute 01-14-2013 06:58 PM

Ok SP of mine...I mailed your package today...trying to think of a clue, hmmm, I got nuttin!

Have a rainbow day!;)

sustraley 01-14-2013 07:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received an amazing package from miscupid804. Here is a picture of the great things I received.
Hershey candy bar, sweetarts, airheads--yummy. 5 packages of cappuccino. Will try tomorrow morning. A glue stick, thread, cute thimble charm, nine different fabrics which include some I can use for grandson quilts and valentines day, three different kinds of heart buttons, a new seam ripper which is good because my dog ate the lid to my favorite one, and a "purple Thang". It pushes, pokes, pulls and p-fudges, p-turns, p-stuffs and what ever else you want it to do. Thank you so very much. They will be put to good use.

Vicki W 01-14-2013 07:17 PM

Clue #2 SP one of your fur babies purrs and the other barks.