Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

hav4boys 01-16-2013 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 5791221)
Ok for the love of .... I am still trying to upload my pics from my sp. I took them from my iphone and for some reason it won't upload! Let's try this again!:mad:

Darn I still can't ...anyone who uses their iphone is there a trick to this?

Try shrinking the resolution of the picture. The ones I take with my phone have to be shrunken before they will upload on this forum.

Vicki W 01-16-2013 04:07 PM

In case there is a package waiting for me at home, I am in Ft Worth until Friday. I will share as soon as I get home.

fayza 01-16-2013 04:23 PM

My SP's package is on its way, it's heading Northeast of me :)

I am still anxiously awaiting for my package too....

Vicki W 01-16-2013 05:15 PM

Wow SP, the post office says your package was delivered today, so by now you know who I am, I was about to leave another clue, hope you enjoy

sewdamncute 01-16-2013 06:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5789285)
Poor Lori! Hang in there, girl friend. Spring is around the corner.
And speaking of spring, Darlene, the quilt in your avatar is delish! Can we see a big photo please?

I'll try...not so good at this![ATTACH=CONFIG]388522[/ATTACH]
Sorry that is so large! It was one of my first quilts and it won a blue ribbon! It is still my favorite!

Crafty Darlene 01-16-2013 06:23 PM

SP been trying to get to the PO all week, but FIL has been so weak just can't get out of the house to leave him. But my neighbors said they would come and stay with him tomorrow, so yeah! I will get it in the mail in the morning!

Crafty Darlene 01-16-2013 06:25 PM

Darlene... Krystyna was right your quilt is just beautiful and it sure does look like spring!

mscupid804 01-16-2013 07:04 PM

sewdamncute.....that is sew damn cute!:thumbup:

LAQUITA 01-16-2013 07:15 PM

Nancy in LA:
I couldn't find you in the members list to PM you, sorry. But I did want to tell you a thank You for the awesome package you sent me! You "heard" what I said and sent some wonderful things, for all those interested......I got 3 different kinds of crosses to hang on my cross wall, she also sent some beautiful cross material, as well as some fat quarters in my favorite colors! She sent some empty bobbins for my Janome as well as Pre filled bobbins for 'Honey!. I have nevr used Pre fillers but are going to break these all in soon! Lol. she also included some fruit flavor teas that I can sit back and enjoy while choosing a purse pattern to use the cross material on. the last 2 items are , a cute bird pin cushion and the best thing of all, is my very first evér......mug rug! really i dont have one at all, but I LOVE it, it is the greatest! :). Thank you again Nancy in LA or the awesome package you made up for me I LOVE everything!

LAQUITA 01-16-2013 07:22 PM

Okay, there are 2 'lucky ladies' that will be coming off the bench, SOON! One lives in a state North of me, the other one is NE of me. Hope they both enjoy all the goodies! :)