Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January Secret Pal Sign up Closes Dec 31st 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-dec-31st-4pm-t209128.html)

fayzer 01-17-2013 07:47 AM

Sew Mama Sew just now. Sorry the post pasted vertically instead of horizontaly.
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 100%, colspan: 1"][TABLE="width: 1"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="colspan: 1"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 100%, colspan: 1"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 100%, bgcolor: #BCA63D, colspan: 1"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="colspan: 1"]
Postage Rates Going Up
The United States Postal Service has announced a major increase in international mail rates. All flat-rate envelopes are going up approximately $7. We're still researching the best way to ship to our valued customers around the world, but wanted to let you know that, unfortunately, you can expect a significant increase in shipping costs. Domestic rates will go up slightly, but we'll continue with a low, flat-rate within in the US. New prices go into effect January 27, so order soon to beat the price increases.

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

luvstoquilt 01-17-2013 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5790420)
Segasal, How narrow minded of them!! They are not worth your effort. Read my tag line, that is the way we should all live. I am trying. I hope you do too. Your dog is adorable and if he helps you with your independence, all the better. You don't need anyones approval. Whew!! Sorry, I guess I got a little riled. LOL

I agree Segasal...Buslady I do love your tag line and have adopted it as my own. Segasal, I was sorry you and your family which includes your wonderful dog didn't come stay here. You would have been very welcome...sorry you have some creepy relatives but then, don't we all?

dabbler312 01-17-2013 08:23 AM

I just check my tracking number from the postal service and package was delivered at 3:14 p.m. on Jan 16th, right on schedule from when it shipped out. You guessed correctly from my borderline clue.

SEGASAL 01-17-2013 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 5792651)
I agree Segasal...Buslady I do love your tag line and have adopted it as my own. Segasal, I was sorry you and your family which includes your wonderful dog didn't come stay here. You would have been very welcome...sorry you have some creepy relatives but then, don't we all?

Yes, we all have creepy relatives.....One day I will come down to meet you luvs...I am really not that far. Or we could meet at a quilt show in february in West Bend, WI....How fun would that be! I will PM you the info about the quilt show!

greenini 01-17-2013 12:10 PM

Hi, guys! It's been an interesting month here at the Greenini's. First I spilled a full glass of water into my aged, but beloved netbook, which killed about half the keyboard, so I couldn't communicate with anyone, including Lori to get in on the swap. Then DH got a bit of flu and thoughtfully passed it on to me. I proceeded to get SICK, I have a revved up autoimmune system and never get sick anymore, but I was even running a fever. And then DH had to semi rehabilitate an older netbook for me. Between dropping 'em and stepping on 'em and dropping water on 'em...sheesh. It's the curse of the Internet.

So I think I'm back and will try to get in on next month's swap. Fun packages flying around the country....

Nelco 01-17-2013 12:29 PM

Hoping to get my SP pkg in the mail by the end of the week.

Belfrybat 01-17-2013 04:35 PM

Clueless in Texas still. But I just checked and tomorrow is the last day to mail packages, so perhaps my SP is waiting until the last minute to keep me in suspense. :thumbup: OK -- I'll just be more patient. Hah!

mscupid804 01-17-2013 05:02 PM

Still no pkg, I seem to get the late mailers all the time and it drives me crazy.....the anticipation!:(:shock:

hav4boys 01-17-2013 05:17 PM

https://www.facebook.com/messages/10...type=1&theater

Would not let me load a picture, so here is a link to my secret pal package from Jazs2. It is an awesome package and had so many things I can use. I love the maesuring gauge and the creaser. The material is perfect for a quilt I am working on. Thank you!

hav4boys 01-17-2013 05:20 PM

Secret Pal Gift Received

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]388708[/ATTACH]

I received this fabulous gift package from Jazs2. See the post above.