Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

Quilty-Louise 06-29-2012 10:40 AM

Thanks Brenda and Mary it is GOOD to be back in the swap for
July.

Unless there are some MAJOR changes early next week our trip
to the cabin (actually a 5 bdrm A-frame house) in the mountains
of CO will be postponed because of my FIL being on evac alert.

If the fire is not out by Tuesday then we will have to plan for the
cabin trip on another time. I was so looking forward to going to
the cabin as it has been about 4-1/2 yrs since hubs and I got to
go up there.

maggy 06-29-2012 03:28 PM

Ladies I have got to pass this month. We will be leaving for vacation on the 8th and I will not have time to meet the mailing deadline. Will be ready for Aug.

stitchingpost 06-29-2012 03:42 PM

Have a safe trip and have fun

stitchingpost 06-29-2012 03:47 PM

Thank you nikki ,

stitchingpost 06-29-2012 03:49 PM

I5 in oregon

stitchingpost 06-29-2012 03:51 PM

Ok let me try this again ,marytodd I pm u got infor on qs on I5 in oregen

mizkyp 06-29-2012 04:02 PM

Welcome back Louise and Mary.
Glad you're home stitchn.
Welcome newbies.
Thanks for all you do Lori!!!
Let the swapping begin...

SharonAnne 06-29-2012 08:48 PM

Only 1/2 more day until SP partners are sent out!! I always hope mine gives lots and lots of personal info which gives me lots of choices.

Haven't been on here in the past few days because Thursday was my official "old as dirt" birthday - I am now able to collect Social Security. Thought I would be cringing, but I'm actually feeling that I am privileged to have had so many wonderful birthdays... And so many wonderful friends both near, far, in person and on the internet (ie- here). Problem - I have gone out to dinner every night this week but Tuesday and there were a dozen of my work friends who had lunch together for my birthday. Can you say - Time to Diet!!!! Certainly have had no time to sew, but I will try to rectify that in July!!

Everybody on here - your furbabies are adorable. Love the Belgium Shepard - she's gorgeous.

HBD to all June birthday partners.

Lori Peercy 06-29-2012 10:32 PM

I am so happy that so many new people are joining us. I love the people that have returned again and again, I call them "my regulars". I have been doing this swap for a year now ( an anniversary!) and every month is different! New people please please continute to read this thread as we have some very entertaining personalities that will keep you laughing! Hints are passed as to where the packages are going and pictures posted of what is received!

areinn 06-30-2012 12:12 AM

I want to join in on all the fun too!!!! I sent a PM just a few minutes ago :)