Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

sustraley 07-12-2012 03:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just have to share with you all the wonderful things I received from Stitchingpost. Great package. Here goes:
She made me the cutest little sewing machine organizer. It is made in really pretty pink fabrics. Love it. It is already by my machine. I also received some neutral fabric I wanted, car air freshener, water check things for my plants to see when they need watering, cute, cute turtle quilt pattern, smarties, airheads--yum, cookbook, embroidery floss for my cross stitch, adorable cross stitch dog patterns which include cocker spaniels, magic grip jar opener, another quilt pattern for neutral fabrics, flip flop buttons, kleenex with a handmade holder, bobbin holders, a CD with quilt patterns, cutest little rotary cutter that I didn't even know existed, a paper piecing pattern and everything needed to give it a try, which I definately will, Rock a Bye quilt pattern book and a whole bunch of pattern and craft ideas. I hope I didn't forget anything. I love, love the handmande items. The organizer will absolutely be used. Everything was just great. I need the weekend to get here quick so I can try my paper piecing. I need to learn this. Thank you so very much. You did a great job getting things just for me!!

marytoddliz 07-12-2012 04:02 PM

Awesome Packages everyone!!!!

I just got a call from home, no special package for me yet! But that is ok, I would just be going nuts wanting to hurry home to get it! Well I will be doing that anyway, but at least now I know I don't have to wonder yet!

quiltnut4ever 07-12-2012 04:02 PM

Wonderful packages everyone is receiving. I checked on my SP's package and it still hasn't arrived there (I mailed it Monday) so I'll give it more time and check tomorrow's tracking.

brenda21 07-12-2012 04:47 PM

sorry but ya'll can't have purple pansy fabric OR my orange:p

mscupid804 07-12-2012 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 5359840)
I just have to share with you all the wonderful things I received from Stitchingpost. Great package. Here goes:
She made me the cutest little sewing machine organizer. It is made in really pretty pink fabrics. Love it. It is already by my machine. I also received some neutral fabric I wanted, car air freshener, water check things for my plants to see when they need watering, cute, cute turtle quilt pattern, smarties, airheads--yum, cookbook, embroidery floss for my cross stitch, adorable cross stitch dog patterns which include cocker spaniels, magic grip jar opener, another quilt pattern for neutral fabrics, flip flop buttons, kleenex with a handmade holder, bobbin holders, a CD with quilt patterns, cutest little rotary cutter that I didn't even know existed, a paper piecing pattern and everything needed to give it a try, which I definately will, Rock a Bye quilt pattern book and a whole bunch of pattern and craft ideas. I hope I didn't forget anything. I love, love the handmande items. The organizer will absolutely be used. Everything was just great. I need the weekend to get here quick so I can try my paper piecing. I need to learn this. Thank you so very much. You did a great job getting things just for me!!

OOOOO Sue, I LOVE the butterfly pink ribbon fabric!:thumbup:

wanda lou 07-12-2012 05:25 PM

wonderful packages everyone.

SharonAnne 07-12-2012 06:14 PM

I mailed my package today via Priority Mail, and here's the tracking number if anyone is interested in investigating to see if it is going to their hometown. 0311 1660 0000 3208 7648. By tomorrow evening it should say the city where it arrived.

SharonAnne 07-12-2012 06:16 PM

Awesome potholder, Brenda. And I'd like to add that your are getting mighty "unsharing" lately!!!!

SharonAnne 07-12-2012 06:25 PM

Crestline sounds like a border type name, so I assumed you were up in the Redding or farther north area. If you are near Palm Springs, it should be very toasty where you live. I love Oregon/Washington area. My DB lived on the Columbia River Gorge. Absolutely beautiful!!! I'll definitely look up your FB page. Toodles for now.

Crafty Darlene 07-12-2012 07:05 PM

Nice pkgs everyone, ya'll look like you hit the jackpot!
Off Topic: One of our LQS had a mystery sale today - they had 30% of ALL Moda (except for 1 new line of Christmas fabric they had just gotten in) and 35% off if you empty the bolt. Just for today any fabric in the shop older than 2010 was also 30% off! Let's just say I was very, very bad and they like me in there! But in my defense DH has been laid off since Nov. and just started back to work again last month, so I have been on a fabric diet! LOL! Honest I have!