Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   July Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30th noon CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/july-secret-pal-swap-closes-june-30th-noon-cst-t192544.html)

fayzer 07-10-2012 04:33 PM

Fun packages!!

KathyM 07-10-2012 04:55 PM

Thank you so much to Kathleen (Vanogay) for the sp package I received. Fabric, pattern, needles and strawberry emery.
KathyM

brenda21 07-10-2012 04:58 PM

I'm waiting on packages from three pals this month but nothing yet....haven't really seen any clues that apply either....

ljdugas31 07-10-2012 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5353727)
Got my SP pkg yesterday, it is GREAT!!!!! So much stuff I feel spoiled!! Look at all the fabric. Fat quarters, half yards and one is a whole yard!! The beehive she made me is absolutely wonderful, I have never seen one before, and I love the color yellow. Note paper, journal, a beautiful tote, and BUTTONS! I just love buttons. and that cat embroidery is beautiful. The lace is just wonderful, I do love my trims!!! And imagine this, 2 new bag patterns and a rabbit pattern. I am really excited to try some thread painting with the transfer sheets!1 Thank you Linda!!! Cannot thank you enough. What a great package to come home to after a loooonnnnngggg day in the car. Again, thank you. Oh, Linda, I am still trying to figure out your screen name, so my PM hasn't gone out yet, but it will! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Wow, just realized I layed it out on my bed, which wan't even made!!!! Sorry.

I am glad you can use all the goodies!! My screen name is ljdugas31 Enjoy.

SharonAnne 07-10-2012 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5351652)
Loved Belize when we were there!!

A friend of mine from high school retired and moved to Belize last year - built a house right on beachfront property. They are in love with life now!!! My mom also visited there, but I have yet to go. I'm not an equator / heat type person. Give me Scandanavia, Alaska, Canada, Siberia (well, maybe not THAT drastic) and wilderness any day. I love cool weather, fireplaces, log cabins, and burying myself in cozy quilts.

brenda21 07-10-2012 05:23 PM

well SharonAnne although we like the same kind of shoes, give me the tropics and the heat any day!!

Nexxus831 07-10-2012 05:57 PM

whoooo my package from Canada showed up today so tomorrow my SP package will be going out.

marytoddliz 07-10-2012 09:33 PM

The package I sent to my secret pal should arrive tomorrow, I am excited for my secret pal~ I sent some homemade gifts that are part of my summer line, sooooo I sure hope she likes them!

I sure feel like a dummy because I should have found her candies.... and that was a clue :p

brenda21 07-10-2012 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5355271)
The package I sent to my secret pal should arrive tomorrow, I am excited for my secret pal~ I sent some homemade gifts that are part of my summer line, sooooo I sure hope she likes them!

I sure feel like a dummy because I should have found her candies.... and that was a clue :p

Ok, this one could be for me since my favorite candy is Smarties:p:D

brenda21 07-10-2012 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5355297)
Ok, this one could be for me since my favorite candy is Smarties:p:D

unless it's someone who likes dum dum lollipops......:shock: