Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   March 2014 Pincushion & Needle Case Swap ~ Sign up closes March 1st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/march-2014-pincushion-needle-case-swap-%7E-sign-up-closes-march-1st-t241867.html)

lynnie 03-13-2014 05:49 PM

very nice gifts. I went to joanns and EVERYTHING was on sale. I did buy 2 yard of interfacing and used a coupon on that. but mostly everything was at least 10% off. sucks raw eggs!! no word from my partner yet

klaws 03-13-2014 06:29 PM

I got my needlecase but still waiting on my pincushion.

Scrapper 03-13-2014 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Howdy swappers....sorry for the MIA was out of town on biz just got home tonight.....time to catch up.

i rcvd the following while I was Trekking about LOL

the cutest little leprechaun pin cushion - thank you Lynnie.....I just love your pins.....wish I was talented like that...
Oh yea....plus some creamy chocolate that went straight to my HIPS yummy!!

Scrapper 03-13-2014 07:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I'm back...LOL....
I received my needle case from Patricia.....that package was packed with all kinds of surprises......more gorgeous PINS....LOV'EM all....thanks Patricia for all the goodies...

Scrapper 03-13-2014 07:49 PM

For my March swap partners...no worries yr sweet little needle case and pincushion are all finished and will be taken to the post office on Saturday.....not posting any pics yet cuz then it won't be a surprise opening the pkg.....YEEHAW!!!

Scrapper 03-13-2014 07:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LOOKIE what surprise I rcvd......thanks Mary.....I had to have the pattern and hunted it down on amazon...it's SO CUTE!!

QUOTE=lawsonmugs;6625070]Is it me or is there not many showing their pin cushions and needle cases this month? Seems like only a very few of us on here this month. hummm.....Maybe it is still just to early.[/QUOTE]

Scrapper 03-13-2014 07:54 PM

How pretty....

QUOTE=nhnative;6623186]Thank you Karen. This is what I received today from Klaws. What a wonderful needlecase with all kinds of goodies, needles, small scissors, candy, fabric, and a great cat and mouse pin. Thank you so much.[/QUOTE]

Scrapper 03-13-2014 08:01 PM

Hi Mary....don't want to butt-in but I'm a diabetic too...struggled for years...up meds up meds add meds no luck with control.....usually 300's....changed endocrinologist who prescribed new med Invokana...on market abt 6 months or so....been taking it for 16 days....numbers are 120-160....best I felt in years.....it's worth speaking to yr doctor abt it....Dr states Goal is to get off insulin and hopefully reduced other diabetes medication...

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 6612913)
I already take 4 sometimes 5 shots if insulin a day. That's why I need the sugarfree and I am so happy there is such a thing cause I also love chocolate. I only have 3 pieces of it at a time. it will give you diahrea if you eat to much. Huh Lynnie. Sorry that happened to you.I have a friend that doesn't like chocolate or whip cream. Should be against the law. lol

JuneBillie 03-13-2014 11:09 PM

Wow! Lots of pics. Such pretty pincushions and needle cases with all kinds of goodies. They are all so pretty as always. That little chair is so sweet. It looks real. lol..

Lynnie that is such a pretty leprechaun. He is a cutie.

Lauriejo that is a very pretty pin cushion, and needle book. You will be even busier now.

Scrapper welcome back from your trip, and that is a very pretty cottage needle book, and sweet chicken pin cushion with goodies.

nhnative 03-14-2014 05:59 AM

What great pincushions, needlecases and goodies, and pins. I love everything. This is like Christmas