Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MAY FQ SWAP : Patriotics! Red! White! Blue FQ's!!! SIGN UP CLOSES MAY 2nd. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-fq-swap-patriotics-red-white-blue-fqs-sign-up-closes-may-2nd-t245782.html)

kiffie2413 04-27-2014 04:13 PM

Jvan228,
I hate to hear that about your mil, I will keep you all in my prayers. I know the extra prayers I have received for dh and myself have made our recent "increase in trials" easier to handle.
Regards,
K

Jvan228 04-27-2014 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 (Post 6693935)
Jvan228,
I hate to hear that about your mil, I will keep you all in my prayers. I know the extra prayers I have received for dh and myself have made our recent "increase in trials" easier to handle.
Regards,
K

Thanks Kiffie2413, all prayers are welcome. God Bless.

maggy 04-27-2014 07:57 PM

Sorry I have to skip this one. Got to get pack for my return to MI. See you in June.

Elisabrat 04-28-2014 12:07 PM

We have over a dozen signed up already! so if you know anyone who might be interested tell them come on over the fabrics are lovely!!! so sorry Maggy you will be missed and the same with Jvan. its been a tough month it seems. I am in the middle of moving (oh joy!) but hoping it will all be worth it in the end. Cute house with potential.Key word is potential. Lots of Potential lol. Least the man who owns it is going to cut the grass in the next few days so that keeps it nice looking while we scrounge around for a new USED lawn mower. one mans too small is my works great. praying its not a push mower that my man will not be happy about at all. Hey you get what you get right? sigh. easy for me to say not me doing it!

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 04-28-2014 07:15 PM

I am in for 2mwill send my info

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 04-28-2014 07:20 PM

sheesh, I obviously can't spell, see what happens when your gone a month lol

nurse bonnie 04-30-2014 10:39 AM

Just sent a PM for 2 partners. I do so love this swap and love the FQ's I receive. I have never gotten an ugly one, but I use to hear about swapping "ugly fabrics." I take that back....I would say that the skull & crossbones are ugly. I just don't really care for that print of fabric.

Elisabrat 05-01-2014 03:39 AM

Its amazing what one can do with 'ugly' fabric and what it turns out looking like. Doing the blocks for quilting bee here on the board and for the swap for blocks is one truly great way to see just how a fabric turns out. Things you think are OMG I would NEVER buy that can be pretty darned good once all cut up. :) most fabrics. Not sure about something say with.. the hulk all over it. Probably get a hulk quilt and not so sure about that at all... ok fine some fabrics are just not going to be to your liking .. here is not the case! who doesn't LOVE patriotic fabrics???? just to show how many do love it here is a temporary list of the people I have signed up. if your name is not on it give me a holler and I can fix it lickity split! TADA! see an answer for almost everything. key word is almost.

1. SheriR
2. Bullock2us
3. Lauriejo
4. Rosemary Attaway
5. Nancy W.
6. Nurse Bonnie
7. WMUteach
8. Aprilslowlylearnlytoquilt
9. kiffie2413
10. Grandmapeg
11. Carey-Gravelle
12. Tubsfam
13. Sewellie

I think there are a couple more now going to back check the list but as you can see there are going to be lots of players!!! JOIN TODAY!!!

Elisabrat 05-03-2014 04:26 AM

ok partners for this month are as follows:

1. Grandma Peg and Bullock2us
2. Carey-Gravelle and Lauriejo
3. Nursebonnie and Aprilslowlylearnlytoquilt
4. Tubsfam and Rosemary Attaway
5. Sewellie and Nancy W.
6. WMUteach and Kiffie2413
7. SheriR and Elisabrat
8.... did I forget you? please advise immediately and I will fix it! I have everyone in my saved file here but think there are two more that are missing.. help!!

SheriR 05-03-2014 05:29 PM

Are we only getting one partner?