Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

quiltnut4ever 05-03-2013 03:32 AM

Krystyna, brenda21 and lawsonmugs, sorry I'm not your SP's. Brenda21 CONGRATULATIONS to you and your son! You should be so proud of him!!! I will start putting my sp pkg together this weekend. I have an overnight trip Sat.-Sun. and once back home I'll start my pkg. She is a very active and giving person. That's all for now :)

homecaregiver 05-03-2013 03:55 AM

I received my names yesterday and printed info off so I can have it in my hand where ever I go then I can just go shopping in my quilting closet. And of course other places.
Thanks Lori for all your work to make us all happy.

Pat

quiltingdragon 05-03-2013 05:43 AM

Hi All- Got my second name. I decided to splurge this month and do two as I need good things to wait on, like packages. Clue for partner number two - your favorite candy is on Partner #1's least favorite list - and you both dislike a candy that is the same.

clsurz 05-03-2013 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by Sdwill (Post 6040960)
Thanks Lori for all you hard work.

I concur! Thank you for all the time you put into keeping us giggly!:thumbup:

Krystyna 05-03-2013 05:55 AM

EEEEKKKKK! Mailing deadline is the 11th! I am bidding on a charm pack in my SP's favorite colors by her favorite designer and I sure hope it gets here on time!!!! :shock:

luvstoquilt 05-03-2013 06:34 AM

I got my SP's name and I have had her before. She is often on here...Her zip is 12 or 3 depending on how you add it! I am off the the LQS...and then to my stash!

Krystyna 05-03-2013 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by luvstoquilt (Post 6041673)
I got my SP's name and I have had her before. She is often on here...Her zip is 12 or 3 depending on how you add it! I am off the the LQS...and then to my stash!

Poo! Mine is 8 no matter how you add it.

Belfrybat 05-03-2013 06:39 AM

I received two SPs names this month for double the fun. One is a regular on this thread and posts frequently -- a first for me, so following her will be exciting. The other is lightly active on the board but has never posted on this thread, even to say she's signing up. She also left out all the questions, so deciphering her answers has been "interesting" to say the least. One's favourite candy is the other's least favourite. Both have been sewing/ quilting for 50+ years, so are close to my age. And both like to read. I'm looking forward to filling each of their envelopes to the max. Let the shopping and crafting begin!

luvstoquilt 05-03-2013 06:40 AM

Lori I sent a card to CrazyQuiltinRobin today...Buslady sent me her address. I would love to send a little package to Renee..please send me her address. I will keep Robin's address and send her a card every week or so...I know that is very serious...if you watch "Good Morning America" Robin Roberts has just gone through a bone marrow transplant and it has been brutal! Sharon OOPS...meant to send this as a PM.

clsurz 05-03-2013 07:42 AM

OK I'm going to break down and tell you who my SP is?

Yeah when pigs fly and reach the moon on there own steam. LOL