Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/may-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-april-30th-4pm-cdt-t219913.html)

wanda lou 05-14-2013 08:16 AM

2 Attachment(s)
thank you creatfourpaws.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413449[/ATTACH]

Knitette 05-14-2013 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 6062418)
Krystyna........you are right, it will never get cut up. I will square it up and frame it for a mini quilt on my wall.

Lol! I'm so pleased you liked it. I think I better try and order some more of that fabric for future pals then :D
I'm on vacation just now - been to the Isle of Skye, down the west coast to Oban via Fort William and am now in Pitlochry. I've been collecting a few Scottish trinkets on the way, so some thinsg may be appearing in parcels shortly.

createfourpaws 05-14-2013 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 6063488)
thank you creatfourpaws.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413448[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]413449[/ATTACH]

You are very welcome, may the rice/lavendar bag help with your upcoming surgery.

queenof2802 05-14-2013 09:05 AM

Got home last night to a large package. I did open it and took pictures. It was so late that I didn't log on but will tonight after dinner. Thank you SP I loved everything in there. Wore the sunglaases to day!

reeskylr 05-14-2013 09:27 AM

I am getting antsy now for my package to arrive. Love all the pics that people are posting!

buslady 05-14-2013 09:46 AM

Wow, took me forever to catch up. Went "up north" this weekend and didn't have internet most of the time. Got a lot of hand sewing done, and finished up my DQ for another swap. Got a nice note from Luvmyash, she received my package and liked it. Have not been to the mailbox to see if anything is in there. Will call DH and have him go look for me.
I have become so close to so many of the Qb members over the last year, (at least I feel very close) this is a wonderful bunch of ladies! I am near tears as I read what some are going through. My prayers and best wishes go out to all that are suffering for whatever reason. I wish it was as easy to reach out physically as it is virtually. I'd be bringing chicken soup to a lot of people! Since I cannot do that, here is lots of ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))). I hope they make you feel better.

twinkie 05-14-2013 10:20 AM

4 Attachment(s)
These are the pictures of the SP package I received from Homecaregiver. It was absolutely fantastic. Patsy is a great swap partner. This is a list of the items she sent: a book, "God Uses Cracked Pots", 2 quilting magazines, 3 pieces of beautiful fall fabric and teal fabric, a piece of fall fabric 3/4 of a yard and a beautiful floral fabric over 3 yards. There was also a Thimbleberries pattern, 2 boxes of powdered drink packets, a machine threader, a measuring tape, a beautiful cup and saucer (which I collect) 2 packages of nuts (one of which didn't survive for the picture), a Moda charm pack in fall colors and the most gorgeous table runner in the 3 D pinwheel pattern in fall colors. My camera does not do justice to these objects but here are the pictures.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]413470[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413472[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413473[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]413475[/ATTACH]
Thanks again for the lovely package. You are the best

hav4boys 05-14-2013 10:22 AM

SPs, hold on, your packages will be out soon. I refuse to send them out without a homemade item. They will be well worth the wait.

twinkie 05-14-2013 12:14 PM

Hav4boys, I think it is understood with the problems you have had over the loss of your nephew that your package is delayed a little. I am sure that the SP name you have will certainly understand what you have been going through. GOD Bless you and your family

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 6063728)
SPs, hold on, your packages will be out soon. I refuse to send them out without a homemade item. They will be well worth the wait.

ljdugas31 05-14-2013 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by sarge1 (Post 6062355)
posting pics on behalf of ljdugas31, who sent the loveliest pm; what a gracious lady! Here is what i mailed her

loved it all!!!!!!!