Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Krisb 06-27-2013 10:43 AM

Forgot to post a pic of the pretty block I got from Marlene (country-girl). I like it because it is a different pattern than you usually see.

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...4ce2dec36d.jpg

rfbrazell 06-28-2013 07:04 AM

Ms Grace,
Your blocks are done but my camera is not working. Soon as I get your address will get them in the mail to you.
Hope you like them.
R

ljptexas 07-01-2013 07:07 AM

I am soooo ready for the July swap!!

rfbrazell 07-02-2013 06:50 AM

SSnare
Got my blocks and they are just PERFECTO. Great job, the points are just great and the colors are the best.
My camera is on the fritz. I will send pics when it get fixed up.
All the best
R

abdconsultant 07-02-2013 04:39 PM

Atpegsquiltstudio........ I mailed out your replacement or second block yesterday, I hope you get it I do have tracking on it. Let me know if the first block I mailed on the 6th of June shows up.

Robert I'm looking forward to the July swap with you!

rfbrazell 07-03-2013 09:10 AM

Close your Eyes no PEEKING. You are getting a great Block.....Colorful too.....
Yeah.
R

Originally Posted by abdconsultant (Post 6156307)
Atpegsquiltstudio........ I mailed out your replacement or second block yesterday, I hope you get it I do have tracking on it. Let me know if the first block I mailed on the 6th of June shows up.

Robert I'm looking forward to the July swap with you!

jclinganrey 07-03-2013 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 6129122)
Jane,
Let me know and I will send you a block. I hate to see any of my quilting family not get their blocks. Send me your colors and theme and background color and I will get one out to you.
PM me with your address for mailing.
robert

Thank you very much for your kind offer, Robert. I feel my partners for those months need to abide by the rules and take care of their responsibilities.

Has anyone else received blocks from these 'participants'? Just curious . . . .

Jane

Sauki1 07-03-2013 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by jclinganrey (Post 6157635)
Thank you very much for your kind offer, Robert. I feel my partners for those months need to abide by the rules and take care of their responsibilities.

Has anyone else received blocks from these 'participants'? Just curious . . . .

Jane

I'm in the Row Robin with both girlscouts1 and Luvs2sew. Luv2sew was in the Moore, OK tornado (she's fine now and all is well with her). I do know she has most of her things going to a family member's address currently. Unsure about back in 10/12. Girlscouts - I haven't heard from in a while. She had a change in her schedule at work that has her a little out of whack.

Not excuses, just passing on info. :)

Oksewnsew 07-03-2013 04:07 PM

Jane, I'm still waiting on the April block from Girlscouts1 !! She received mine middle of April, in May I sent her a pm and she finally ans'd and said she'd get mine in the mail - nothing yet! If people can't keep up with their obligations, then they should drop out - IMHO.... I know life can get in the way, but communication would sure be appreciated!

jclinganrey 07-03-2013 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sauki1 (Post 6157936)
I'm in the Row Robin with both girlscouts1 and Luvs2sew. Luv2sew was in the Moore, OK tornado (she's fine now and all is well with her). I do know she has most of her things going to a family member's address currently. Unsure about back in 10/12. Girlscouts - I haven't heard from in a while. She had a change in her schedule at work that has her a little out of whack.

Not excuses, just passing on info. :)

-------------

While I certainly agree that the tornadoes that destroyed OK were horrible beyond words, she and I were swap partners way back in October '12 - - -

J