Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

MadeinMaine 11-06-2010 03:02 PM

Please welcome our newest participant - toriabelle whose theme is blue and white. HAVE FUN!!

WilliP 11-06-2010 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
WilliP is my assigned partner for November - your blocks are going out today, Willi, hope they fit in with your beach theme. I was lucky to find beach material in November LOL
:thumbup:

I have figured out the blocks I want to do, but now am hoping to find jewel toned batiks on the Lewis and Clark Trail Shop Hop Monday --- all I have in my stash is a deep amythest --and really need something to go with it. LOL

paintmejudy 11-06-2010 04:30 PM

C -- I sent you a PM - yes to a swap

Originally Posted by SulaBug

If anyone is interested in doing an extra swap this month, and you have my "theme" fabrics in your stash, let me know. I'd enjoy doing a swap with you. All my blocks mailed Friday so I have plenty of time.

Judy,
I have two more nice batik fabrics to try out for you!! :D I'll exchange, just let me know!!
:D :D :D :D

paintmejudy 11-06-2010 04:32 PM

Can't wait to see it - and enjoy your shop hop

Originally Posted by WilliP

WilliP is my assigned partner for November - your blocks are going out today, Willi, hope they fit in with your beach theme. I was lucky to find beach material in November LOL

I have figured out the blocks I want to do, but now am hoping to find jewel toned batiks on the Lewis and Clark Trail Shop Hop Monday --- all I have in my stash is a deep amythest --and really need something to go with it. LOL

MadeinMaine 11-06-2010 04:34 PM

Thanks, Sulabug, for being a cheerleader for this swap.
Cheryl has been a member since the beginning (as well as many others here) so it is nice to celebrate the longevity and continued interest from a very reliable source :-D
THANK YOU!
shirley

paintmejudy 11-06-2010 04:36 PM

I should have said to PM me if you want to do an extra swap, to make sure I don't miss the message in this thread. Thanks.

If anyone is interested in doing an extra swap this month, and you have my "theme" fabrics in your stash, let me know. I'd enjoy doing a swap with you. All my blocks mailed Friday so I have plenty of time.

quiltingnonie 11-06-2010 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by WilliP

You must be an Oregonian!

quiltingnonie 11-06-2010 08:35 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's the unique block I received from KwiltKrazy - my extra swap partner for Oct. Thank you so much - it is fantastic! Sorry it has taken me so long to post this pic, but my camera has been VERY busy taking photos of my first grandchild, she was born Oct 15th!! :D :D :D

burnsk 11-06-2010 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Here's the unique block I received from KwiltKrazy - my extra swap partner for Oct. Thank you so much - it is fantastic! Sorry it has taken me so long to post this pic, but my camera has been VERY busy taking photos of my first grandchild, she was born Oct 15th!! :D :D :D

What a sweetie. Grannie's going to be busy. Congratulations. What's her name?

Deb watkins 11-06-2010 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Deb Watkins - the blocks you made for Goldendog55 and kwiltkrazy are gorgeous. You do such a great job.

Thanks! I always try to do something special for my swaps. I really like the challenge of doing the unique!