Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 08-03-2011 05:59 AM

Wow, you are a busy one too. Do you have as much trouble keeping them straight as I do.
All the best
Robert

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal
Please PM me when you receive your block in the mail. Thank you again for swapping with me this has been so much fun!

Swap Partner - Danny Valentine - Block Done, Hope you like it!
LeMoyne Star
Mailing 8/4/2011

Xtra Swaps - PaintmeJudy - Block Done
Planned Patchwork
Mailing 8/4/2011

ljdugas31 - Block Done
Star Block on white
Mailing 8/4/2011

CNolan - Block Done
Musical red/blk/white
Mailing 8/4/2011

dotcomdtcm - Block Done
Purse w/bling! LOL
Mailing 8/4/2011

Morningcoffeegal 08-03-2011 06:10 AM

LOL Thanks Robert! I am so enjoying this swap! Just what I needed to get me back into the groove! Plus its a great stash buster and an excuse to buy more fab fabs! LOL Like I need an excuse! LOL

I do have to admit your work is outstanding, your making my creative juices flow such an inspiration it is to check out all your blocks! Kudos to you & your creativity! Love them all. If ever you need another swap partner count me in!!!! Running away with your purse block ideas! They are ADORABLE!!!!!!

buddy'smom 08-03-2011 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell
CJR
I Have yourUSA landmark from washington.
Workingon the batik hearts. Here ya go.
R

WOW, your snowglobe is just awesome!!!!

PokerDiva 08-03-2011 06:42 AM

Whoo hoo. Can't wait. Still thinking about yours. Hope my brain starts working soon. Think I know but want to look some more before making final decision. :D

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
My block for Pokerdiva is in the mail and on it's way!

Morningcoffeegal 08-03-2011 07:21 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok trying my hand at posting pics on here, if it works I'll be posting all the blocks I am sending out. Crossing fingers & toes! LOL

1st-DannyValentine -LeMoyne Star/Jewel Tones
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235780[/ATTACH]

2nd- PaintmeJudy - Planned Patchwork/2 lights, 2 darks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]235781[/ATTACH]

Morningcoffeegal 08-03-2011 07:28 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! It worked! Will be back later to post the others! Off to go Purse Fabric shopping! LOL I am gonna love making these blocks for my GD/Alexia!

rfbrazell 08-03-2011 07:59 AM

Hey there, Any time. Give me until about next wednesday and lets swap. What is your theme and how many blocks do you want to swap. I've got some batik hearts and a couple of stars to do and A real surprise for Dotcom.....
Look forward to it.
R
Ps, dont' for get to pm me with your address.

LOL Thanks Robert! I am so enjoying this swap! Just what I needed to get me back into the groove! Plus its a great stash buster and an excuse to buy more fab fabs! LOL Like I need an excuse! LOL

I do have to admit your work is outstanding, your making my creative juices flow such an inspiration it is to check out all your blocks! Kudos to you & your creativity! Love them all. If ever you need another swap partner count me in!!!! Running away with your purse block ideas! They are ADORABLE!!!!!!

cjr 08-03-2011 08:19 AM

I received two beautiful blocks from immemother from Australia yesterday. My first International swap. One is australian and other is a beautiful heart. Love them both.

Lv2sew2011 08-03-2011 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Whoo hoo. Can't wait. Still thinking about yours. Hope my brain starts working soon. Think I know but want to look some more before making final decision. :D

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011
My block for Pokerdiva is in the mail and on it's way!

You have plenty of time and I'm not in no hurry! :P, I enjoy making these blocks, keeps me busy and stops me from being bored....

Lv2sew2011 08-03-2011 09:00 AM

Ok trying my hand at posting pics on here, if it works I'll be posting all the blocks I am sending out. Crossing fingers & toes! LOL

Morningcoffeegal, your blocks are awesome!