Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

mrsaj11 10-12-2012 10:42 AM

Hey my last name starts with the 13 letter, my package was delivered to my secret pal yesterday , prayers for all you girls

Krystyna 10-12-2012 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5579742)
SP package mailing at lunchtime or after work today. One of her names starts with the 13th letter of the alphabet (if I counted on my fingers correctly). Have a good day, all.

YAY!!! That's me!

reeskylr 10-12-2012 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5580465)
YAY!!! That's me!

How many packages do You want!!!? lol, you got a very nice package.

Vanogay 10-12-2012 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5580465)
YAY!!! That's me!

Krystyna - me thinks our names start with #11 f the alphabet - at least in my part of the world :D

buslady 10-12-2012 12:25 PM

I just came back from the PO and my package is on it's way. It doesn't have far to go, so I am thinking Monday will be someone's lucky day. Oh, I had a big bag of M&M's that I am quite enjoying. They would NOT fit in that package!! I tried, really I did. Smileing broadly while I chew.

mdall 10-12-2012 12:25 PM

SharonAnne, my name begins with the 13th letter. Although if I remember correctly none of the other clues you gave matched me of course I could have them confused with all the other clues that are on here.LOL

Krystyna- Thanks for the info concerning Brenda. My prayers and thoughts go out.

For anyone else needing a prayer, you have it. Hope everyone has a good evening and happy sewing.

wanda lou 10-12-2012 12:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Brenda you are in my prayers.

I received a package today from Cuppy. She sent me 100% silk, for my crazy quilts, a fine linen bag made in Ireland filled with some old buttons for my collection she also sent a note pad I can never have enough of those. and some Halloween fabric , patterns and bobbin box. Thank you cuppy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]369166[/ATTACH]

Vanogay 10-12-2012 12:34 PM

Neat boxes. I'm still waiting, but it is early yet. None of the hints seem to match and I'm embarrassed to say I don't know if my state has a large swimming pool or any real famous athletes - unless Dolly Partin qualifies! (carrying them around should qualify her for something - snicker)

Krystyna 10-12-2012 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5580625)
Krystyna - me thinks our names start with #11 f the alphabet - at least in my part of the world :D

Oh. You could be right. Sorry.

Krystyna 10-12-2012 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5580657)
Neat boxes. I'm still waiting, but it is early yet. None of the hints seem to match and I'm embarrassed to say I don't know if my state has a large swimming pool or any real famous athletes - unless Dolly Partin qualifies! (carrying them around should qualify her for something - snicker)

Oh! It's me! My neighbors have a big pool and they are very althletic!