Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes September 30th 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-signup-closes-september-30th-4pm-cst-t231040.html)

Lori Peercy 10-08-2013 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 6338334)
I received a great SP package from Peggy in Wisconsin! Thank you sew much.

I must have missed your pm cuppy.......

Lori Peercy 10-08-2013 07:45 PM

I have my surgery date, it is Oct 21st. I will be in the hospital for 2 nights then will be staying at Marty's to recuperate for a couple of weeks. It should not interfere with the swap, I just may be slow to answer for a couple of days. I go the 15th to hospital to have echocardiogram - chest xray - blood work - and EKG and then see the surgeon.

Airwick156 10-08-2013 08:39 PM

Secret pal your package is on its way to you.i forgot to enclose your note. I came home from my sewing group and saw it sitting on the table. On the package.. I did put my screen name under my real name. You should get it by the weekend. And you live east of me...like WAYYYYY east of me in a state that I have a very special friend living in and gets cold cold in the wintertime.

Knitette 10-08-2013 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 6338688)
I have my surgery date, it is Oct 21st. I will be in the hospital for 2 nights then will be staying at Marty's to recuperate for a couple of weeks. It should not interfere with the swap, I just may be slow to answer for a couple of days. I go the 15th to hospital to have echocardiogram - chest xray - blood work - and EKG and then see the surgeon.

That's great news! We'll all be thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery! :)

brenda21 10-08-2013 10:40 PM

package headed to the Big Apple...

brenda21 10-08-2013 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 6337271)
Brenda21, ten or more? oh wow I didn't know there were that many from this board or even more! We'll see...:D

off the top of my head...me, kiffie, newquilter, laquita, belfrybat, createsfourpaws....:shock:
haha

newquilter10 10-09-2013 04:24 AM

Tried to track your package this morning SP and they are having trouble on the site and can't do it. I hope it is still heading south.

Linda

TOOMANYUFO'S 10-09-2013 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 6338720)
Secret pal your package is on its way to you.i forgot to enclose your note. I came home from my sewing group and saw it sitting on the table. On the package.. I did put my screen name under my real name. You should get it by the weekend. And you live east of me...like WAYYYYY east of me in a state that I have a very special friend living in and gets cold cold in the wintertime.

Could be me

LindaR 10-09-2013 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156 (Post 6338720)

its me....

lawsonmugs 10-09-2013 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra (Post 6338477)
Well SP Your package is going out in the mail tomorrow when I head for quilt group in the morning. You like --------,-------,------, and---------. You prefer this ---------- over this---------.

You should have your package either Sat. or Monday.

Toodles,
Tricia

Maybe this is for me???? None of the other hints seem to be me.Mary