Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-second-wall-hanging-swap-t203903.html)

Lynnie25 01-20-2013 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5801204)
Glad you are back on here nancia!! wouldn't want to lose you!

I so agree, can't imagine how you fell off any swap :) but glad to see you picked yourself back up and bounced right back in here.

LoupEsprit 01-21-2013 08:14 AM

I'm back as well! Life knocked me for a loop for a while, but I bounced back up swinging!

A new job literally fell into my lap, and I *LOVE* it!! (the pay is less, but the fact that I love the job makes up for it). It's done wonders for my attitude, that's for sure!

Anyway, I'll post more about that in the 'diary' section. I'm back and ready to get to sewing! :)

Rhonda 01-21-2013 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by LoupEsprit (Post 5802270)
I'm back as well! Life knocked me for a loop for a while, but I bounced back up swinging!

A new job literally fell into my lap, and I *LOVE* it!! (the pay is less, but the fact that I love the job makes up for it). It's done wonders for my attitude, that's for sure!

Anyway, I'll post more about that in the 'diary' section. I'm back and ready to get to sewing! :)

Megan I am so glad you are back too!! Terrific that you got the perfect job!

Elisabrat 01-21-2013 02:03 PM

la quita la la la la.. "I love you TRULLYYY TRULLLYYY I love you..." purples? pretty purples and oh yes yes I do.
Nancia in case laquita doesnt love me back I love polka dots and pretty bright colors.. (wait i am soliciting wall quilts here.. wonder if that is illegal?)

mine is being sewn, just took a coffee break. pale to medium spring colors easter egg fabric, pink, lavendar yellow.. happy spring.. it will be good to put out til after easter so it could have a nice run for the spring. how can you not find easter happy? thinking chicks it needs chicks. for some reason they are on my need to do today. so chicks r us.

happy holiday everyone. its gorgeous about 60 degrees today and sunny. wrong for January but right now with the door wide open the pineneedles smell marvelous and well .. what a lucky day.

JuneBillie 01-21-2013 06:03 PM

Glad for those back on here. We don't want you lost anywhere. lol.... OK Elisabrat, now I like polka dots too. :D

LAQUITA 01-22-2013 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5803023)
la quita la la la la.. "I love you TRULLYYY TRULLLYYY I love you..." purples? pretty purples and oh yes yes I do.
Nancia in case laquita doesnt love me back I love polka dots and pretty bright colors.. (wait i am soliciting wall quilts here.. wonder if that is illegal?)

mine is being sewn, just took a coffee break. pale to medium spring colors easter egg fabric, pink, lavendar yellow.. happy spring.. it will be good to put out til after easter so it could have a nice run for the spring. how can you not find easter happy? thinking chicks it needs chicks. for some reason they are on my need to do today. so chicks r us.

happy holiday everyone. its gorgeous about 60 degrees today and sunny. wrong for January but right now with the door wide open the pineneedles smell marvelous and well .. what a lucky day.

Linda, I would LOVE to send this beautiful purple wall hanging to you if I get your name!, Lol. Maybe you can put a word in with the moderator for ME to get YOUR name??.

A for me, Ian our bedroom is antique roses, with burgandy , roses, and hunter greens.
Our living room is in burgandy, beige, hunter greens, Non floral, lol
My sewing area is in Bright hot pink , lime green FUN colors. With any sewing/ quilting funnies. That would make you laugh. Tis is my " happy area?
I also have a cross wall, wood, metal, and fabric ones are all welcome!
HTH. Someone........ :)

Rhonda 01-22-2013 02:27 PM

LOL now now ladies! the quilters names are put randomly in a list and then the first sends to the second and hte second sends to the third and so on down teh list. so it is all randomly done by me!! LOL that way we can all share the pics and no surprises are ruined!

Won't be too long now and we will all get to see who gets what!! Lots of fun!!

JuneBillie 01-23-2013 07:02 PM

I was working tonight on some of my little boston blocks with shades of pinks, white, and green. It was very interesting, and fun. I am a little slow right now though, because last night as I was walking across my living room a muscle/tendon tore badly, and I have to go to the doctor in the morning. It felt like someone come up behind me, and hit me in the calf of my leg with a hammer. But, tonight I got to relax some with my little blocks. These blocks are a first for me, but such fun.

nancia 01-23-2013 07:38 PM

junebillie-- sorry about your leg! has this happened before? you sound like you know just what happened. hope it heals quickly on it's own!

Rhonda 01-23-2013 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5808903)
I was working tonight on some of my little boston blocks with shades of pinks, white, and green. It was very interesting, and fun. I am a little slow right now though, because last night as I was walking across my living room a muscle/tendon tore badly, and I have to go to the doctor in the morning. It felt like someone come up behind me, and hit me in the calf of my leg with a hammer. But, tonight I got to relax some with my little blocks. These blocks are a first for me, but such fun.

so sorry about you're leg! I hope the dr can give you some help. Leg pain is the pits.

glad you are enjoying my Bostons tho!