Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-second-wall-hanging-swap-t203903.html)

nancia 02-24-2013 09:02 AM

junebillie-- i'm a may baby, too. the third! it was my gm's b'day, too. then my other dgm was nov,3rd, my 1/2 b'day, and my dgd is august 3rd. the 3's rule!!

grann of 6 02-24-2013 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5884678)
roO-- that's lovely ! and it totally matches my colors and decor! are you listening, rhonda???

Nancia, they ALL match your colors and decor! LOL You can't have ALL of them....you only get one.

Little RoO 02-24-2013 11:40 AM

The baby is due on the 21st but my thoughts are it might be early....my daughter is tiny....just five feet tall and a good puff of wind would normally blow her over. Her bump is big and the baby is just the right size for the weeks.....but I'm not sure she will go another twelve weeks without popping! ....what is the betting that I am wrong and it ends up being a June baby?
Talking birth dates.....we have two daughters and a couple of years ago one of them happened to comment that did WE realise that they are born exactly 9 months after my husband and I have birthdays...literally within days (birthday 21st July daughter born 20th April birthday 28th October daughter born 11th August 2 weeks late and induced !!!!.....not a lot we could say really!

Rhonda 02-24-2013 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5884678)
roO-- that's lovely ! and it totally matches my colors and decor! are you listening, rhonda???

LOL Yep I heard but it is totally random! LOL

Rhonda 02-24-2013 12:04 PM

My dd was born 2 days after my birthday. her second child was born 3 days after her dad's(my dH) birthday. My son's one granddaughter was born 3 days after his birthday.

the funnniest for me is - twins run every third generation in my dad's family. so when my DiL and DD wer both pregnant at the same time I told htem they could have twins. they both decided they couldn't have twins as things in both their lives were busy and hectic enough. So they "passed" it down to my youngest son to be the one to have twins some day. He wasnt' even dating let alone married. 5 yrs later his wife had twin boys!! LOL

Rhonda 02-24-2013 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Little RoO (Post 5885113)
The baby is due on the 21st but my thoughts are it might be early....my daughter is tiny....just five feet tall and a good puff of wind would normally blow her over. Her bump is big and the baby is just the right size for the weeks.....but I'm not sure she will go another twelve weeks without popping! ....what is the betting that I am wrong and it ends up being a June baby?
Talking birth dates.....we have two daughters and a couple of years ago one of them happened to comment that did WE realise that they are born exactly 9 months after my husband and I have birthdays...literally within days (birthday 21st July daughter born 20th April birthday 28th October daughter born 11th August 2 weeks late and induced !!!!.....not a lot we could say really!

Just hope she has a good delivery with a healthy baby!! Of course I understand you won't be able to join in but maybe by the next time you will be able to again.

JuneBillie 02-24-2013 03:59 PM

My birthday is May 16, and my mom's birthday was June 1, and her name is June, and she married dad in June so their anniversary was in June. I miss her so much. Hence my board name JuneBillie. June my mom's first name, and Billie my mother in laws first name. They are both together in heaven now.

Rhonda 02-24-2013 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5885573)
My birthday is May 16, and my mom's birthday was June 1, and her name is June, and she married dad in June so their anniversary was in June. I miss her so much. Hence my board name JuneBillie. June my mom's first name, and Billie my mother in laws first name. They are both together in heaven now.

My dad has been in Heaven for 22 yrs now, I think of him every single day. We got married on my mom's birthday and my dad sang happy birthday to my mom in my ear as he walked me down teh aisle as he knew how nervous I was! LOL My son and his wife got married on May 16 my parents wedding anniversary. My youngest son got married the day before my birthday as it didn't work out on my day. I also found out my great grandparents also got married on Jan 19(our anniversary) only many years earlier of course LOL

nancia 02-24-2013 07:40 PM

one sister sang the bumble bee tuna song as she went down the aisle. the other was humming the current mcdonald's song. i got married at home in the living room and had to walk from my folks' bedroom. no time to sing! my dog was my bridesmaid, and my bff was the maid of honor. there were 25 people in all. my dh's b'day is april 29, we married on april 30, my b'day is may 3rd, then mother's day. i have mentioned every year (all 37) that i expect a nice present for each event, including his b'day. figure that will keep him in the groove. there's no such thing as too many gifts!!:D:thumbup:

Rhonda 02-24-2013 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5886116)
one sister sang the bumble bee tuna song as she went down the aisle. the other was humming the current mcdonald's song. i got married at home in the living room and had to walk from my folks' bedroom. no time to sing! my dog was my bridesmaid, and my bff was the maid of honor. there were 25 people in all. my dh's b'day is april 29, we married on april 30, my b'day is may 3rd, then mother's day. i have mentioned every year (all 37) that i expect a nice present for each event, including his b'day. figure that will keep him in the groove. there's no such thing as too many gifts!!:D:thumbup:

LOL Never too many gifts! I love the dog as your bridesmaid! LOL