Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-second-wall-hanging-swap-t203903.html)

Rhonda 04-05-2013 05:21 PM

I am still following up on the wall hangings that haven't been received.

Here is my list of those still waiting.
Please let me know by pm if you have received.

the names in parenthesis are the senders

queen -(Lovngrama)
Hearthhush (chigger)
chigger- (Lynnie)
Loup - (everose )
JuneBillie (MaryMo)
skaduzy -(Queen)

Lynnie25 04-06-2013 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5980818)

queen -(Lovngrama)
Hearthhush (chigger)
chigger- (Lynnie)
Loup - (everose )
JuneBillie (MaryMo)
skaduzy -(Queen)

Post #365 says Chigger received my wallhanging, I must have missed the post but I am so happy she received it and likes it :)

Rhonda 04-06-2013 05:45 PM

queen2802 -(Lovngrama)
Hearthhush (chigger)
chigger- (Lynnie)
LoupEsprit - (everose )

JuneBillie 04-12-2013 10:39 AM

Have the rest of you waiting received your wall hanging? I still haven't either, but noticed my name with Mary Mo's to send is not on the last list. I am ok though, and on to other fun things on the board. It's such a wonderful board.

Have a good weekend everyone.

queenof2802 04-12-2013 05:05 PM

Still waiting here. Think my partner was supposed to have mailed on Monday.

JuneBillie 04-12-2013 07:31 PM

Mine never made any more contact back, but I wish her well.

Rhonda 04-14-2013 09:20 AM

As far as I know everyone has received or is receiving a wall hanging.
If you are still waiting without any contact from your sender please let me know.

I have three that are sending and that should be everyone. If you have any problems dont' hesitate to pm me.

lovngrandma 04-20-2013 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by queenof2802 (Post 5996719)
Still waiting here. Think my partner was supposed to have mailed on Monday.

it was mailed , and several of my parcels that were mailed that day came back, but theone to England has not , and 3 regular card envelopes in teh states did not but 4 card envelopes took a few days to come back unclaimed by ther postoffices after my post office told me how mush to put on them, i needed postage on them, and another package, a Doll Quilt was returned to a neighbor and she was in the hospital when she cam home and went through her mail she sent her son over to bring me my package , now queen your wll hanging is a vase of flowers, and i used a dark bluish for the back and like a brick for the pot, and pretty sprint like flowers, i wanted to show growth and pretty, i was sure i had a tracker i will look again and look for your state on these papers and see if i can find the tracker are anything to see where it might be and if cant fine anything and u do not get anything in a few days i will make you another one, i had done quite a bit of hand work on the other one but will not do as much on this one, will do something different and get it out to you this week, by friday, and I will go and take it to the Post office and put a tracker and have u sign for it, this time, I am so sorrry i know how it is to wait for a surprise and still be waiting, at times i think thepony express could get it to you faster, again so sorry , but i diddo itandi did mail it and i do have a picture ofit, if u want to see it, i will showit to you, lovngrandma

queenof2802 04-20-2013 04:10 PM

No rush. I understand that sometimes the PO makes mistakes. I have had a few tracking #s not b valid and the package show up a few days later than what was promised. We can give it a few more days before you start a new one.

nancia 04-20-2013 11:25 PM

i don't know what issues the p.o. is dealing with but i'm not real happy with them at the moment. i sent a very important card to a little girl and dh said they crossed out the zip and put a new one. it had the right zip according to all the other things i've sent that she has rec'd. today/ yesterday the card came back,,, wrong address. and a mug rug i sent took nearly a month to go across country and it looked like it had gone thru 3 war zones on it's tummy. parts missing, etc. but it did get there. i can't decide if they are worse than they used to be or if i've had a long run of good luck come to an end.